[Q] Hard Bricked - Kogan Agora HD HELP!!!

Search This thread

smartcookie099

Jun 2, 2014
I Recently Rooted my Kogan agora HD and the phone was fine for a few weeks, but yesterday in the after noon just as i tapped on an app e.g. temple run. my phone crashed. I've tried all the normal things but the phone is almost not responding to anything. the phone is exactly the same as the micromax a116. Boot mode, doesn't work so i believe it is completely hard bricked.

kmmc

Aug 7, 2012
CWM?

I Recently Rooted my Kogan agora HD and the phone was fine for a few weeks, but yesterday in the after noon just as i tapped on an app e.g. temple run. my phone crashed. I've tried all the normal things but the phone is almost not responding to anything. the phone is exactly the same as the micromax a116. Boot mode, doesn't work so i believe it is completely hard bricked.

Are you able to enter recovery mode?

A few days ago, my rooted Samsung S2 running NeatROM crashed and was stuck in a bootloop - for no apparent reason (it was rooted ages ago.. I still don't know what caused the crash).

In the end, I was able to enter recovery mode and by wiping the cache+dalvik and flashing the same ROM I had already been using, I was able to boot back into my phone. If flashing & wiping doesn't work, you might have to do a factory reset and flash the ROM again.

Last edited:

smartcookie099

Jun 2, 2014
Sadly no...

Are you able to enter recovery mode?

A few days ago, my rooted Samsung S2 running NeatROM crashed and was stuck in a bootloop - for no apparent reason (it was rooted ages ago.. I still don't know what caused the crash).

In the end, I was able to enter recovery mode and by wiping the cache+dalvik and flashing the same ROM I had already been using, I was able to boot back into my phone. If flashing & wiping doesn't work, you might have to do a factory reset and flash the ROM again.

I Have Tried Boot/recovery Mode but sadly it dosent work, The only way I can Kind of access the phone is by using a Micromax Canvas A116 Flash Program. I pull out the batterie and the computer recognises the phone (but i cant see the files) And I can push files onto the phone.
I dont think the phone is compleatly hardbricked But it is pretty close.
I'm thinking of buying a Micro usb Jack (I think its called that) but im not sure it will work on my phone.
Please Help
Thanks

joshi.mihir

Aug 15, 2014
Hi,

I am having same Kogan HD phone and need your help to root it.

I am already struggling with limited 1GB internal memory. :(

Please help me.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app

Totara

May 30, 2015
Toowoomba
I Have Tried Boot/recovery Mode but sadly it dosent work, The only way I can Kind of access the phone is by using a Micromax Canvas A116 Flash Program. I pull out the batterie and the computer recognises the phone (but i cant see the files) And I can push files onto the phone.
I dont think the phone is compleatly hardbricked But it is pretty close.
I'm thinking of buying a Micro usb Jack (I think its called that) but im not sure it will work on my phone.
Please Help
Thanks

Any success on this last year mate ? Was your phone hardbricked or did you end up solving your issue, and how ?

joshi.mihir

Aug 15, 2014
nope.. i M still waiting to know procedure to root Kogan HD Plus phone i have.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app