[THM SENSE 2.5, UpDate 09.04] Zitoun Metro v.1 +v.2!

Search This thread

zitoun

Jan 23, 2008
Hi all!

I'm working with Cendaryn to create a theme who will be nice with the icons "WMP7 Metro" from Cendaryn, Pray2Live & Got wich can be find
HERE.

The following theme is not the finnal release but a first try.
Still working with Cendaryn to have news ideas.

presen10.jpg

Second version from a Cendaryn's idea.

Enjoy!:rolleyes:

GO ON ZITOUN WEBSITE TO DOWNLOAD

Last edited:

makanmakan

Jan 18, 2010
Maastricht
Looks great! Love the clean look so, good job!

Are you going to make also a lockscreen, or will if fit with the metro-lockscreen that's already available on xda?

de Wolfe

Feb 9, 2009
This looks DAMN awesome, dude! Atm I fell in love with DINIK's Anastasia but I'll definitely try this one as well! :)

zitoun

Jan 23, 2008
Thanks you guys!

I'm working only on the manila elements, not on screen locker...
;)

stephenbibi

Apr 2, 2010
zhuhai
hi~dear~

dis is a chinese hd2 ueser,i like ur themesso much~~~~but i cant download from ur webside,plz put it on somewhr i can do it and send me a link~~~thxthx so much~~~~~:):)

exiilez

Jun 21, 2009
I paste the Icon images in the Windows directory.
After I restart, they dont work. They are still the same.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Metro Dragon files

I attach the sun, moon, the colon, and the clock customization. Instruction is also included. Have fun and thanks again.
    I think my message got deleted. Here is the wallpapers. Do you mind telling me how to make the toggle switch red?

Hi deadlyc

Thank you for your wallpapers. I have still used my version of red dragon wallpaper :)

The red toggle swith I made in Corel. I have got the source files for Metro Quick links because this is my work (you may find it here).

When you want you may find ziped red "CHT_switch_on.png" and red "notification bubble" for home tab in attachement. Copy both unziped files to Windows folder and then enjoy it :)

Geralt