I'm in love. Hold me back!

Search This thread

badbadtz.carlo

Feb 15, 2007
Wow..good..pls upload here once u snap the pic :D..
Anyway, i was wonder, does it will work here in malaysia to watch the tv channel?? :confused:

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app
Korean postgrad-school friend tried and failed to use it in Malaysia and same as here in the Philippines when he visited us last week. he claims, that even small tech stores back in Korea offer internal capacity upgrades there from 16GB to swap with your own 64GB. really technologically advanced country :)

Reactions: naimmkassim

naimmkassim

Jan 6, 2010
Selangor
Korean postgrad-school friend tried and failed to use it in Malaysia and same as here in the Philippines when he visited us last week. he claims, that even small tech stores back in Korea offer internal capacity upgrades there from 16GB to swap with your own 64GB. really technologically advanced country :)

Lol..well too bad.. :p i guest we malaysian will have to watch our old tradition tv :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here's a video of a 64GB Galaxy Note 2 with a TV Antenna. I have a Korean one. I flip through a few TV channels.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRUGpekzf_w
    Maybe that was the stylus and you were holding the phone upsidedown, lol.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

cant be..stylus wud then come out of the top left corner!! or maybe he was looking at the back of the phone..lol :laugh: :laugh:

or jst a typo..right instead of left!! :D
    I was surprised that it comes with an antenna, for watching TV (and hopefully radio). The antenna comes out of the top right corner. I haven't seen this antenna in the many Galaxy Note 2 videos that I've watched on YouTube.

Maybe that was the stylus and you were holding the phone upsidedown, lol.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    I've seen these before, it is not a note 2... It's actually a chinese/japanese knock off of the note 2...
    Wow..good..pls upload here once u snap the pic :D..
    Anyway, i was wonder, does it will work here in malaysia to watch the tv channel?? :confused: