[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][4.2.2 JDQ39]Baked Black Bean 9 [Stable][24th April]

Search This thread

Black_Prince

Jul 18, 2012
Its time for New Rom...
But it will be my own...No more official/unofficial... :D
Compiled from different sources...4.2.2.... ;)
Stay tune for update...But will take time so dont post when , as soon as compiling ends (error patching time assumed here) i will post a thread...
I assure you you gonna like this...Based on Liquid Smooth sources...
I found that there was no way to make it official as changes were so extensive that they definitely gonna reject so made my own from their sources...;)
I will update PA and AOCP... When Baked team allow 8 then i will update Bake...Till then enjoy 7...

bibiner

Jul 10, 2012
Re: [ROM][OFFICIAL][4.2.1 JPO40G]Baked Black Bean 7[JB 4.2.1][MORE FAST AND STABLE]

Its time for New Rom...
Stay tune for update...But will take time so dont post when , as soon as compiling ends (error patching time assumed here) i will post a thread...
I found that there was no way to make it official as changes were so extensive that they definitely gonna reject so made my own from their sources...;)
I will update PA and AOCP... When Baked team allow 8 then i will update Bake...Till then enjoy 7...

Oohh..interesting.....I'm very looking forward for your (Surprise)

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2

Black_Prince

Jul 18, 2012
got build out but without backuptools.sh binary script ....
how could i make blunder mistake like this...
i forgot to include ... but good thing is that it compiled till end ... Ha ha ...
i had my thesis qualifying exam today so a bit late as i have to give some time to read silly degree syllabus ...
but back to development from 1hrs from now as soon as my External examiner leave... ;)

SGSIISA

Jan 16, 2012
Alkhobar, Saudi Arabia
Low storage space

thanks for the ROM
just flashed it, flashed inverted apps, youtube, playstore,ROM looks sleek.:good:
had this message when rebooted that
low storage space, There is not enough storage space available to complete this action. please clear some space and try again
a bit laggy at times but better than old rom ( i had the same message popping up earlier on that RAM too)
any help appreciated.:)

301stSpartan

Apr 15, 2012
Chicago, IL
Re: [ROM][OFFICIAL][4.2.1 JPO40G]Baked Black Bean 7[JB 4.2.1][MORE FAST AND STABLE]

thanks for the ROM
just flashed it, flashed inverted apps, youtube, playstore,ROM looks sleek.:good:
had this message when rebooted that
a bit laggy at times but better than old rom ( i had the same message popping up earlier on that RAM too)
any help appreciated.:)

This sounds like it might be more an issue of running out of system storage than RAM... Check your free storage space.

Sent from my 9100G, running CM10.1 / Xylon / Slim Bean / Baked Black Bean, depending on the day ;)

akuadi

Nov 7, 2012
Port Dickson

Is it possible to use video call on 4.2.2 rom.??

Sent from my GT-I9100G using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

fauzi_91

Nov 11, 2011
B.B.Bangi
Re: [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][4.2.2 JDQ39]Baked Black Bean 8 [TEST BUILD]

New build is up ...
See OP... :D
This bug was really good enough to delay update so long... ;)
Bugs can pause me but cant stop me... :)

Surely will try baked black bean rom..hehee..downloading... :D

Im having problem that there is no calendar sync under google's account..how to solve this?

Last edited:

Black_Prince

Jul 18, 2012
OT but please support ...

Its ot but the users must know the truth ...
The igigo have used the PAC-MAN repo and compiled his own Rom Jellybam ...
Being developer you never never cross the ETHICS of development...
The credits and permission its all a developer asked for and if he isnt getting that , its his right to get it back...
I know the android is OPEN system but here all things work on credits and if u are failing to give proper credits , u are just a selfish creature...
Bluefa1con is a humble , knowledgeable and a very good recognized developer ...
And now he is blamed by IGIGO for taking his right back ... It isnt at all right ...
So i request users too please correct their view and knowledge before posting or tweeting on any thread...
Its my thread and if by mistake anyone tried to insult any user specially senior member or the developers , he will find him banned by FORUM MODERATORS eventually ... Thank You for Reading ...

Black_Prince

Jul 18, 2012
Finally i Succeded ...

I totally messed up my OS and its not at all by any means booting (may be motherboard burned due to overheating )... :laugh:
A great salute to ma Lappy ... He withstand me for 4 whole months in my initial developing career ...:silly:
But he shouldn't have died without any prior notice ...:eek: I would have made a backup ...:silly:
Updates to be delayed shortly ... Users are expected to wait patiently ... :rolleyes:
I think only PA remained to be updated ... Rest can do without update ...
If anyone has 9300 n7000 and n7100 ... Please convey this MSG to respected thread links ... You will find ma threads there ...

Reactions: gp545

Black_Prince

Jul 18, 2012
I have never asked any users to donate me for ma work ...
If anyone really like ma work please please donate here ...
A developer like me Scott (CM TEAM MEMBER ) needs donation ...
I donated him what i could but i don't think its enough ... But i have limitation ...
What can i do is to sell my work ... So any user , dont matter how much you donate ... 1 $ will do but please donate ...
Link : http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/scott-family-fund

Black_Prince

Jul 18, 2012
Back in Business ... :D
Got my lappy working ... Tomorrow will set up environent and try build if got time ...
Two things in hand first ... My next new post will be with new thread and will update PA then ...
So be ready for New rom for I9100G users ... :)

Infinite96

Aug 1, 2012
Got my lappy working ... Tomorrow will set up environent and try build if got time ...
Two things in hand first ... My next new post will be with new thread and will update PA then ...
Hmm..So which project is no longer supported :p

bibiner

Jul 10, 2012

New rom for i9100g?!?? Nice man!! Thank you! Looking forward for it. :D

Black_Prince

Jul 18, 2012

Hmm..So which project is no longer supported :p

What do you mean no longer supported...:what:
I closed liquid just because I can't get the home button hardware key supporting ... I created own vendor and build for liquid , check my git ... And I tell you it's not easy job...
Do you have any idea how much data is lost and how much hard work I did to port liquid , if you ask any Dev he will tell you how it feel to close your port for which you have taken that much of hard work ...
I never shared any problem with user, but for your kind info I nearly lost my own personal data while my laptop got ruined by me ... I dont want to share or tell you how much in terms of money its costing me to port a single build and how much it took me to repair my loptop... It will be unethical ... I have to download each repo and deal with each problem again ...
Compiling CM/AOKP based ROM is very easy ... But your skills and knowledge are challenged in AOSP based ROM ... You may ask bluefacon , kernel isn't compiling in PA ... If it was so easy then he or any developer might have the solution ... Bluefacon is my one of ideal developer , I'm not disrespecting him , but what I meant to say is sometimes problems are not easy to be solved ... You are a very good mate of mine, I never expected a comment like this from you ... :(

Last edited:
Reactions: 7outa

fauzi_91

Nov 11, 2011
B.B.Bangi

What do you mean no longer supported...:what:
I closed liquid just because I can't get the home button hardware key supporting ... I created own vendor and build for liquid , check my git ... And I tell you it's not easy job...
Do you have any idea how much data is lost and how much hard work I did to port liquid , if you ask any Dev he will tell you how it feel to close your port for which you have taken that much of hard work ...
I never shared any problem with user, but for your kind info I nearly lost my own personal data while my laptop got ruined by me ... I dont want to share or tell you how much in terms of money its costing me to port a single build and how much it took me to repair my loptop... It will be unethical ... I have to download each repo and deal with each problem again ...
Compiling CM/AOKP based ROM is very easy ... But your skills and knowledge are challenged in AOSP based ROM ... You may ask bluefacon , kernel isn't compiling in PA ... If it was so easy then he or any developer might have the solution ... Bluefacon is my one of ideal developer , I'm not disrespecting him , but what I meant to say is sometimes problems are not easy to be solved ... You are a very good mate of mine, I never expected a comment like this from you ... :(

Jz ignore him Black_Prince..he always comment without searching n thinking first..he jz like wanted to increase his post per day only..hope that u still keep up ur good work..:)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    b8bd5ed1-d9b0-b96e.jpg

Screenshot_2013-01-27-16-15-15.png

|| Github || Irc || Twitter || Google + ||
    Welcome to a #teamBAKED production. Where our goal is to get you all BAKED. Black Android Kang Everyone Desires that is.
    What did you really think we could include that in the rom! LOL
    Our real goal tho is plain and simple make a stellar black fully inverted rom. Throw in the kitchen sink maintain stability (hopefully) and have fun doing it. Mostly the have fun part tho.

about_zps1efd61c7.png

Fully rebased to latest android-4.2.1_r1 sources
    Baked Settings (clone of aokp’s rom control made our way)
    Includes Powerwidgets (cm10.1) may be removed in the future.
    Includes CM’s custom led control (cm10.1)
    Lockscreen shortcuts 5 phone 8 tablet (cm10.1)
    LockClock widget app cloned from cm10.1 and modified by baked
    Full customized Mms app (baked)
    Includes DSPManager (cm10.1)
    Includes CMFileManager (cm10.1) inverted of course
    All system apps and Gapps fully inverted for your pleasure (baked)
    Many many more features in and even more stuff planned to come
    Big thanks to Partimus Prime on the new baked boot animation

credits_zps7980b1c7.png

All credit first and foremost goes to Google for making android and making it open source.
    CyanogenMod obviously for giving onto the hacking community everything they have given.
    AOKP for there amazing work on aosp.
    Big thanks to faux for his kernels are our kernls of choice.
    Pretty much everyone else that we either cherry picked code from or borrowed from to make things work THANK YOU.
    If you are left out and feel you should receive credit please PM or tweet us and we will include credit.
    Last but certainly not least #TeamBAKED
    @travp624
    @termleech
    @B_boyTM
    @mastur_mynd
    @nycbjr
    @Drgravy1
    @dreamsforgott3n
    @jdlogan151
    @dhrb23
    @ebs512
    @cliffwade(TeamBAKED PR Rep.)
    Disclaimer: TeamBAKED is not responsible for anything you do to your device sorry!

downloads_zpsece049d1.png

Baked 9 Official Flashable Test Zip... 24th April 2013
    Here

Google Apps:
    http://goo.im/gapps

Inverted Google Apps:
    Here

GreenBlob Kernel
    Here

Performance Control App
    Here

For Change log: Change Log will be generated when it will be ready...Here

Flashing Instructions...
    Once all of your Download is done, move all the zip you downloaded to your device's storage.
    * Reboot into recovery
    * Go to Wipe, select "Factory Reset"
    * press Install.
    * Select "baked_i9100g-ota-eng.root-xxxx", "gapps-jb-2012xxxx-signed.zip" and your other packages..
    * Then, install.
    * Once all the processes is done, reboot.
    * Wait for a couple of minutes, go n make cup of coffee for yourself.
    * BAM! It's done! Enjoy the smoothness!​

Just Don't Forget to Donate TEAMBAKED and for me.....:cool:
    Your Vote Of Thanks Is More Than Enough
    ...:angel:​
    Its time to thank me if you think i am liable to be thanked ...
    New build is Up ... Official :D from Baked Bot ... :D
    I am very much happy today ... :D
    Does some one intrested in AOCP update ... :p
    If i get much thanks or qoutes to this post i will update it too :D
    Its time for New Rom...
    Re: [ROM][YET UNOFFICIAL][4.2.1 JPO40D]Baked Black Bean 7[JB 4.2.1][STABLE][CM+GREENB

Its time for official 7.1 ...:D

Sent from my GT-I9100G using xda premium