vertical lines on the screen - galaxy s4 i9505 ?

Search This thread

MMarkkk

Feb 10, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
>>FullScreen<<

2r5ysux.jpg

Last edited:

ranger4740

Jan 17, 2011
Melbourne
My Display has problem or it's normal ?

2s1knxj.jpg

background grey #808080

Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen :eek:

Hummm interesting that looks like big foots put a thumb print on your screen :p

Seriously tho no its does not look normal ive seen simular issue on lcd screen with abnormal pressure points. Also when screen refresh is out of sync and strobes lines if I would suggest returning to supplier.
Hey a simular patern appears on a crt monitor when a strong magnetic field is near by the side...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:
Reactions: MMarkkk

Glotttis

Mar 2, 2013

background grey #808080

i would say it's normal because that's just how the screen of S4 is. on my S4 also banding is visible especially on gray color. you might try to change phone for another one but think hard before doing it because you might get phone with screen that looks even worse.

marc_ecko28

May 23, 2013
Its not normal... I have this problem before with my previous galaxy and samsung replaced it for a new one..

tuffluck

Dec 5, 2010
I have that problem too, but didn't notice until about 3 months after purchase. Samsung doesn't replace with a new one, but a refurbished one, and who knows what problems a refurbished one will eventually happen. Anyone ever figure out if this was normal or not? Seems to be a lot of people with this issue if you do a simple Google search. It doesn't really bother me unless I'm on a gray screen.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

2s1knxj.jpg

background grey #808080

Hummm interesting that looks like big foots put a thumb print on your screen :p

Seriously tho no its does not look normal ive seen simular issue on lcd screen with abnormal pressure points. Also when screen refresh is out of sync and strobes lines if I would suggest returning to supplier.
    Hey a simular patern appears on a crt monitor when a strong magnetic field is near by the side...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app

background grey #808080

i would say it's normal because that's just how the screen of S4 is. on my S4 also banding is visible especially on gray color. you might try to change phone for another one but think hard before doing it because you might get phone with screen that looks even worse.
    Its not normal... I have this problem before with my previous galaxy and samsung replaced it for a new one..