The Nexus 4 - Did it survive ?

Search This thread

vinceho

Apr 25, 2014
which app do you uses to replace the navigation bar? :)

Edit: oh saw it, did'n watched the whole clip :) my bad

Last edited:

kittuboy

Aug 31, 2012
Bangalore
Same problem my side. I was advised to replace the digitizer, and apparently this can be caused by normal wear and tear; fortunately for me, the problem resolved itself somehow. No idea whether that can happen to others as well, but still...

wulsic

Aug 21, 2013
Nijmegen
OnePlus 8 Pro
Maybe it was rom related or screen was dirty or something dirty was on your screenprotector. For everyone who reads this i recommend a screenprotector and a gel case or someother but gel absorbs the shocks good so the glass wont break and screen protectors protects your screen also a bit from humid weatherm

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 4 met Tapatalk

kittuboy

Aug 31, 2012
Bangalore
Flashing to stock 4.4.3 didn't solve the problem instantly. It took about a week before it came back to normal. Screen protector was okay, it's still clean and clear :D

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Raibbl

Jul 12, 2011
jeddah
How much does it cost ? And I read reports about people getting their batteries changed and it worked also should I just buy another phone?

username4this

Dec 22, 2013
Porto
I should make a video about my Nexus 4.
With 1 year and I bet I could sell it as a new phone.

No scratches anywhere, but I use tempered glass screen protector at the front and a normal screen protector at the back.

kittuboy

Aug 31, 2012
Bangalore
So the nav bar on my phone stopped working. I had to get the digitizer replaced with a new (probably used) one. This set me back by INR 5500 (under 100$)

Expensive for my small salary, but I would prefer a working phone any day of the week.

Reactions: garuhhh

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    After all this time of use with the nexus I made a brief video if the nexus 4 survived well or not. I hope you like it guys and if you do like it then subscribe and share this video :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDDOSyLLnGs&feature=gp-n-y
    So the nav bar on my phone stopped working. I had to get the digitizer replaced with a new (probably used) one. This set me back by INR 5500 (under 100$)

Expensive for my small salary, but I would prefer a working phone any day of the week.