[ROM][PRO|FUZE][28244][06MAR11] TAEL ROM v6.28244 Final • FAST|STABLE|TWEAKED •

Search This thread

NHComp

Mar 13, 2009
NH
Donation

Thanks for all your hard work. I tried many ROMs in the past but now I'm a loyal Tael fan.

Here's a donation to help out with the next release.

PayPal Transaction ID #90740769CD604682T

sboganx

Nov 10, 2010
Bucharest
Hello Tael I'm running the
>> v5.23683 | August 30, 2010 <<
build and it's running like a charm but i observed that the wifi connections aren't very good i get 1 or 2 lines on the signal strength is this fixed in later builds or does anyone know how to tweak it.

I already set the wifi to best performance .

axiopolis

Mar 9, 2009
Xiaomi Mi 4C
Samsung Galaxy S10
Hello Tael I'm running the
>> v5.23683 | August 30, 2010 <<
build and it's running like a charm but i observed that the wifi connections aren't very good i get 1 or 2 lines on the signal strength is this fixed in later builds or does anyone know how to tweak it.

I already set the wifi to best performance .

use radio & RIL 1.14.25.35, for me is working like a charm, for WIFI, GPS and Network Signal on Vodafone, in Cluj Napoca

Mister B

Sep 14, 2006
Ratchada (Bangkok)
Remove or isolate Ameba

How can we remove or isolate Ameba ?
I want to use Utask but Ameba overides the windows start icon settings so I need to remove it or isolate it.
Can't find install files or dll in windows ! has the dll name been changed !

UPDATE: found dll, have adjusted reg settings & got them working together, ideally would like to isolate Ameba if possible !

Last edited:

TAEL

Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks for all your hard work. I tried many ROMs in the past but now I'm a loyal Tael fan.

Here's a donation to help out with the next release.

PayPal Transaction ID #90740769CD604682T
Oops! Thanks a lot, loyal fan. :) I'm so happy to see fans who are supporting TAEL ROM still and wants to keep it alive. Thanks for donation.

Regards

aazraeld

Nov 22, 2010
Nice! But..

Hey Tael,

loving your ROM! Installed yesterday.

But there are a few problems:

- SMS: After 4 messages the text gets invisible, no chance to write more than about 380 letters.
- Speed: from time to time it gets stuck for about 10 seconds. mainly when i leave the outlook sms menu.
- German Layout: I'm from Germany and search for a way to get German Layout for the keyboard. keyboard selector doesn't react on channing to touch keyboard instead of fuze. any idea? QWERTZ would be nice for the beginning.

great work man!

sboganx

Nov 10, 2010
Bucharest
Hello nice work with the latest rom installed also the cht home tab and the editor and works like a charm .

Still i have a problem i think i chose something wrong on first configure and now the speaker isn't so loud it is at max volume but still you can barely hear it .

Can someone tell me how to fix this without a hard reset i wouldn't want to rearrange the home tabs and redo the settings on cht and other.

gordon_guo

Jun 30, 2009
TAEL ROM v5.23145 BETA

• Windows Mobile 6.5 Build 23145
  • HTC Sense 2019
  • Updated a lot of packages and drivers
  • Tweaked as always
  • ...and things that I've forgot them now. :eek:
NOTICE : this release doesn't have any CHT, and I think it supports chinese, please report if it works.

Discover the new food, enjoy.

*making mirror for above link is appreciated.

Hi TAEL, bad new!!! the Chinese is not supported. but your ROM still is my first choice.

vivekiny2k

Oct 31, 2010
Hi Tael,

I bought my first WM phone and joined this site immediately. Running your ROM now. quick question, how difficult would it be to add a new item on home screen. Just like we can have quick links, clock, calendar etc, I wish to run a slideshow of my pictures on one of the home pages.

Problem is when I come to the homepage, I like plain grey background, but when i am not using it I want to switch it to the other home screen with slideshow.

edgarson

Aug 25, 2010
best rom for me definitly, finally i can configure buttons in all emulators without using kforraphael

one question. Is there a way to turn off "TAEL ROM" sign on the today screen ? In that place I have a program which shows me my current acount balance.

vivekiny2k

Oct 31, 2010
on home screen, menu-> co0kie's hometab editor->miscellaneous settings. go to bottom for custom operator text and put a space there. the text goes away, but the translucent strip stays.

mondoV

Jun 8, 2009
Back to the basics

TAEL I got tired of the CHT 2.0 too buggy
I reloaded my ROM and am sticking to CHT 1.8
personally I don't think you can do much more with this ROM after a fresh install this baby blazes again!! Only one thing, see screen shot below.
It's just that I'm a lousy speller:eek:

thebranded

Jan 17, 2007
Sydney
Just Flashed to v5.23145 BETA and tried to restore my sms's contacts etc via MS My Phone

But i recieved the error:
"The My Phone service no longer supports this type of phone. For more information go to My Phone web site at myphone.microsoft.com"

I was using v5.21914 before and it worked fine.
I have tried the latest cab myphone-1.6 2718-wm-pro-touch from MS site and still get this error.

[edit] Just tried Exquisite V4.23 - 23699 rom and My Phone works fine.

Last edited:

CharlyAR

May 23, 2009
Buenos Aires
Hello. Sorry... I remember I used to change the people tab display, but it's been a while since I played around with the phone and now I don't remember how... I'd like to change it to 3x3... Help please? :$

thebestgr

Oct 25, 2009
Any suggestions for new ROM?

i d love to see more themes in your rom. changing the colors once in a while is great so that you don't get bored of the same every day
i like enery's having 4-5 themes to choose from

and as others stated , it would be great having a non cht tweaked fast and stable rom with more battery and more available ram

Mister B

Sep 14, 2006
Ratchada (Bangkok)
TAEL I got tired of the CHT 2.0 too buggy
I reloaded my ROM and am sticking to CHT 1.8
personally I don't think you can do much more with this ROM after a fresh install this baby blazes again!! Only one thing, see screen shot below.
It's just that I'm a lousy speller:eek:

Got to agree 100%, CHT2 is a waste of time as too buggy & battery hungry.

Need a CHT1.8 version with working spell check though !
Also black home screen background from earlier ROMs gives much crisper detail to text compared to the honeycomb which makes the LCD resolution look drab like a Diamond2 lol :)

Still very very good ROM.

rgallim

Mar 15, 2010
Wi-Fi Greyed Out

I downloaded and installed the latest version and a problem has appeared within the last few days. I noticed that the phone is getting warmer than usual and the battery life is not as good. I went to the Comm Manager and noticed WiFi is greyed out. It will still turn on and off as well as connect to an AP but you can only do it through the Wi-Fi icon and not Comm Manager. Has anyone else experienced this and have a fix for it?

Thanks,
Ron

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][PRO|FUZE][28244][06MAR11] TAEL ROM v6.28244 Final • FAST|STABLE|TWEAKED •

05745IMM8261282379945temp.gif

v6.28244 [Final]

05744IMM1861282380297temp.gif

• Arcsoft MMS
    • Java Jblend
    • Quick GPS
    • HTC Sense 2.5
    • Co0kie Home Tab
    • Adobe PDF
    • Advanced Configuration
    • Auto Call Recorder
    • Calculator
    • CleanRAM
    • Core Player
    • Cyberon Voice Speed Dialer
    • Microsoft Facebook
    • FM Radio
    • Google Maps
    • Microsoft MyPhone
    • Nitrogen MP3 Player
    • Opera Mobile
    • Palringo
    • PIM Backup
    • Resco Explorer
    • Resco Photo Manager Pro
    • Resco Registery Editor
    • RSS Hub
    • Torch Button
    • Touch InCall Screen Tweak
    • uTask
    • Voice Recorder
    • Whip2Snap
    • Windows Live
    • Windows Marketplace
    • Youtube
    • Bubble Breaker
    • Teeter
    • EzInput
    • Finger Keyboard
    • Swype
    TAEL ROM v6.23152 BETA

Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/442349781/TAELROM_v6.23152_BETA.nbh

*This is a beta release and it's just for test and reporting problems and submitting suggestions.

Regards
    TAEL ROM v6.23152 Release Candidate
    February 13, 2011

No more information at this moment, just use it and submit last bugs, requests, feedback.

Thanks a lot for using TAEL ROM, donations are NOT required but always appreciated.

Have a nice day!
    Come on guys. :)
    TAEL ROM v5.23145 BETA

• Windows Mobile 6.5 Build 23145
    • HTC Sense 2019
    • Updated a lot of packages and drivers
    • Tweaked as always
    • ...and things that I've forgot them now. :eek:
    NOTICE : this release doesn't have any CHT, and I think it supports chinese, please report if it works.

Discover the new food, enjoy.

http://rapidshare.com/files/429143364/TAELROM-v5.23145-BETA.nbh

*making mirror for above link is appreciated.