[Q] Android media player

Search This thread

leveex

Apr 13, 2007
Hi, I don't know is this is right place to ask a question, but couldn't find nothing adequately.

Thing is that I have bought from China that has Android FROYO on it.
It's a great thing but I have trying a his ability and some how I have managed to install some software that freeze media player.
So when I start player after device is booted when concerned software start it freeze device.
So I am wondering is there any way to hard reset device or to start "in safe mode" so i can delete software.
Thanks in advance

leveex

Apr 13, 2007
I have open it and there is some Sata port, but noting happened when I connect to my PC. When I make connection thru the usb in device manager I can see new thing it is "usb to ide/sata device usb device"

Sent from my LG-P990 using XDA App

Last edited:

cdesai

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 16, 2011
IN YOUR HEAD
Go to Settings > Applications > Manage Applications
Find that application and uninstall it

Or if you want to wipe the phone clean (Make it like you bought it) go to Settings > Privacy and touch Factory Data Reset

leveex

Apr 13, 2007
Thanks for replay, but I can't open settings or anything else becouse it is freezing. It's not phone but media player (device for watching movies surfing the web etc.)
It has android 2.2

Sent from my LG-P990 using XDA App

leveex

Apr 13, 2007
Comone guys help me with this, I know that are some of you gurus in this field so please help me. I tried to boot linux from sd card but nothing happened. I am sure that is possible to override problematic app. Is there any way to boot android from sd card? Thanks