[Q] not the typical stuck in fastboot..

Search This thread
May 25, 2012
so, I have literally looked at practically every thread regarding how to fix this issue. here's the low-down..

I have NO OS.
I have TWRP.

I CANNOT get my device to be recognized by Windows 8.1 while in bootloader/recovery, though the windows device manager does recognize the ADB interface. while I am in NRT, I can get most operations to function; however, I cannot flash a rom/zip, nor can I flash to stock + unroot, as it'll just tell me that the ADB device cannot be detected because it will just get stuck on loading the boot.img (I left it running for half an hour, no change :/). but I can do every other operation. I just don't get it.

I tried using fastboot and just doing the flash-all.bat method, to no avail. at the end it tells me it fails. i'll post the log tomorrow, right now I cannot even be bothered to post it. it all passes except for the final check, it tells me grouper is required, and that it "FAILED."

I cannot mount usb or anything through TWRP, and it is also informing me that it cannot mount "/system" or "/cache" it tells me in the TWRP log.

tl;dr: no os, twrp, cannot do the usual fastboot flash method, just bought this n7 literally 2 days ago, don't believe anything's wrong with it. it was working this afternoon, and I made an error of some sort.

edit: 2013 Wi-Fi (flo)

Last edited:

Erovia

Sep 16, 2012
Which version of N7 do you have? 2012/2013 model Wi-Fi/3G?

2012 Wi-Fi is grouper
2012 3G is tilipia
2013 Wi-Fi is flo
2013 LTE is deb

Reactions: deathbenotproud
May 25, 2012
I chose the razor roms. also, thanks for showing me that. not sure how I missed it!

edit: ok.. I fixed it in NRT. last night was a late night, I guess. jesus i'm embarassed lol. thanks for helping me out.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts