Diztronic cases

Search This thread

ovoxo.

May 25, 2012
SoCal
Set my order today for the clear matte. Can't wait to get it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

iTravis

Nov 27, 2010
Got my first TPU case and just put on my Pebble Blue S3. I like it so far, simple and fits nicely.
Here's the Glossy black on my phone.

Sep 21, 2010
I am really interested to see what the Pebble Blue case looks like. I kept on going back and forth on which color to get. I ended up ordering the Blue model, but after seeing pictures of black cases with white phones, I like that contrast. I got a full skin from SkinPea after hearing good reviews but now am contemplating getting this and a SGP screen.

rurouni572

Jul 21, 2010
Los Angeles
Anybody else's case seem to be slightly misaligned? Mine is and it makes my charger go in slightly diagonally because the charger slot is a bit misaligned to the left.

anilkuj

Jul 25, 2007
jersey city
Just got my matte black it looks great , much better than cruzerlite , which is going back to amazon

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

Kalm_Traveler

Dec 8, 2011
matte clear on my blue phone looks pretty good actually. I LOVE how this case feels too!

The naked phone felt too small and fragile but with this Diztronic TPU case it feels much more solid and less likely to spontaneously break in my hands.

Thanks again for the suggestion guys!:good:

rlb4

Mar 18, 2011
Northern NJ
Anyone who has the matte clear with pebble blue, please post up some pics. I'm very interested in this combo and only see pics of the white.

AndroidFan4

Feb 1, 2012
Just got my Matte Black in the mail yesterday. Very fast shipping. Sleek and slim case.

Only problem is that it was nearly impossible to use my xtremeguard screen protector with it since the case pushes it off. I installed two separate ones that popped off immediately. I ended up using the lower quality one provided with the case that is cut to be smaller to avoid that issue.

LLStarks

Jun 1, 2012
Ugh. I'm going with the XG too. Can you post a pic of the Diztronic-included screen protector?

Is this going to be a problem with other TPU cases?

What about larger wet-applies like the SGP or Skinomi?

Last edited:

Joe777G

Jun 25, 2010

NA 521"

Jun 9, 2012
I just got my matte black case. Ordered wed and got today (friday). I'm a little bummed that the matte black part is pretty slick. Not much grip. The top part of the sides are glossy and seem much more grippy to me. The gloss case should be pretty awesome in terms of grippiness.

The cutouts for my case are nearly perfect as is the fit of the case. The feel of the phone is much improved. Looks are even improved because the purplish blue is covered up. I'm very impressed for the money spent. These things are so cheap I might have to try the glossy one and sell off one after living with both for a while.

Does anyone know how this case works with the Zagg HD screen protector? Will it push the sides off?

Kalm_Traveler

Dec 8, 2011
I'll get some pics of mine up tomorrow - you can't really see the blue through the clear though. Now that I see this might have opted for matte black instead but no biggie.

NA 521"

Jun 9, 2012
So am I the only one that got misaligned cutouts..? This USB charger going in diagonally thing is really bugging me.

I only have one cut out thats slightly misaligned and its the power button. The cut out is much larger than the button so it doesnt matter that the button is not perfectly centered in the cut out. All other cut outs are damn near perfect and i'm super anal about this kind of stuff.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Howdy all, finally got my Diztronic case in today. Here is a link to the album of photos I took of it. Fits really nice, the holes are cut out great and feels really nice in the hand. Please excuse my botched screen protector attempt as well.

Diztronic TPU Case
    Okay, I got my Matte Blue Diztronic case. Here are some pictures of it.

The case itself is very nice. I really like the way it looks and feels, and the cutouts are in all the right places. If anything, I wish the lip was just a little bit smaller since that would make it a little easier to hit the Home button, but it doesn't really get in the way. I am not yet sure about the color. I can see how it does have a purpleish look to it, mostly around the polished lip on the front. Actually, my first thoughts when I look at it are that the case is purple rather than blue. I think the color itself looks more like the Home button- Purpleish and glossy. Unfortunately the Home Button is the color of the phone which I like the least. I would have preferred if the color was a little more subtle, like the portions on the phone that are under the glass are, or more grayish-blue like the battery cover.

I'm not sure yet what I'm going to do with this one. I'm going to sit on it for a day and decide what I really think about it. Maybe the color will grow on me more, if not I am probably going to go for the Matte Black one.

I would say it gets 4 out of 5 stars. 5 stars for fit, feel, and quality.. 3 stars for color. Just my opinion.

EDIT: Okay, it's been a day, and after using it, I've decided this one is going to be a keeper. I was a little thrown off by it at first, but the color seems to have grown on me. I still would have preferred this in a slightly more blueish-gray shade, but the color does work well with the Pebble Blue.
    Ok, as this seems to be falling apart i'llsay the following

Selling is against xda rules.the seller din't open the thread so isn't breaking them. As with any sale ANYWHERE buying is at your own risk.

i've had a rethink, this was opened by someone who bought a case and reccomended it. to all those who are happy or unhappy with a product please comment respectfully flaming will not be tolerated.that way people can form their own jugement.

Regards

Chris
    Diztronic cases are available and will ship soon, have had these for both my S2 and One S and are awesome cases. Tight fit and Extremely thin.

http://tpu-cases.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=42_68
    I've had this case for a week or two and love it - small, looks good, etc - but here's what it does in action.

I was walking with my phone listening to headphones when I got snagged on the cord and managed to flip the phone out of my hands. It spun in the air and drop flat on the glass face from about four and a half feet up. It then bounced high enough to spin around and land on it's back. This was on asphalt.

Net damage: absolutely none, to either the case or the phone.

Wonderful!