Shipped!!!!!!: Samsung Galaxy Tab S - Preorder from Sears

Search This thread

harshkolli

Oct 27, 2010
Hi,

I pre ordered the galaxy tab S from sears 2 days back with the free cover. I got an email saying that my order will be shipped before 07/10/2014. I checked into my sears account and it says its shipped with tracking and it will be delivered tomorrow. Wohooo!!!...I cant wait to play with my new one. But unfortunately, the case is not shipped. It looks like they are shipping both separately. Did anybody receive the same?

csmits

May 13, 2010
Hi, yes. Ordered mine a couple of weeks ago and was shipped yesterday. Delivery tomorrow. The case is (stupid) send seperate. Just got an email with a tracking number for thar, should have it on Friday. Enjoy your tablet :D

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Free mobile app

ksj0823

May 1, 2013
I hate these.

Did you order the white one? I pre order the titanium one on June.15. And still showing processing.

harshkolli

Oct 27, 2010
so did you all take advantage of the 100$ in points? ;)

Yess...It would be dumb if we bought it from Sears with out the points. I got like 105,000 point on this order + $10 back in points for $150 electronics purchase + $5 Surprise points + I used the $15 points in my account(Which I got for free :D) + the Discover 5% Cashback(Missed the 10% Fathers day Cashback :( ) + The free Red case which makes this a sweet deal!!! :victory:

Reactions: Febby

Jadefalkon

Nov 10, 2011
Is it a pain to return things like tablets to Sears? That's the only thing that stopped me from getting that deal, I've never ordered from them before.

Sent from my RM-938_lta_lta_905 using Tapatalk

jjdavola

Jun 13, 2009
I ordered my white 10.5" Tab S from Sears with this deal:

Merchandise Subtotal $569.98
Shipping/Handling $0.00
Total Savings $69.99 Free white case (they didn't have Titanium Bronze)
SYWR Redemption $51.50 These were all 100% free surprise points.
Pre Tax Subtotal $448.49
Tax $26.91
Total $475.40
SYW (Sears Your Way) points earned <$162.79>
Cash back from eBates when it was 6% on Wednesday <$30> or possibly <$34.20> if they base cash back on the subtotal before the free case.
Total after tax and shipping $282.61 Which is much less than you can get an 8.4" Tab S even with a $100 trade back from Best Buy.

FYI I originally wanted an 8.4" and Titanium Bronze Tab S, but I could not pass up this deal and will be MORE THAN happy with the white one. You know what they say about going white. ;)

Plus I ordered a second white set to sell to a friend for no profit or to a non-friend for potentially $100 or more profit. :cool: One set is coming on Monday and one is coming on Tuesday. :)

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Is it a pain to return things like tablets to Sears? That's the only thing that stopped me from getting that deal, I've never ordered from them before.

Sent from my RM-938_lta_lta_905 using Tapatalk

It shouldn't be a problem unless you open it first. If you open it, I believe they will charge you a restocking fee.

ksj0823

May 1, 2013
pre order the bronze one from sears on 6/15/14. still showing processing. And customer service rep won't cancel the order for me, they said it is currently processing, no way to cancel, told me to refuse the package or return to the local sears.

order another white one with white cover yesterday about 4pm est. And got the email with the tracking number about 8pm. BOTH tablet and cover are on their way. will be here on Monday.

anyone refuse the sears package before? is there going to be any problem if I refuse the package and tell ups to bring it back?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    so did you all take advantage of the 100$ in points? ;)

Yess...It would be dumb if we bought it from Sears with out the points. I got like 105,000 point on this order + $10 back in points for $150 electronics purchase + $5 Surprise points + I used the $15 points in my account(Which I got for free :D) + the Discover 5% Cashback(Missed the 10% Fathers day Cashback :( ) + The free Red case which makes this a sweet deal!!! :victory: