Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

FBis251

Mar 21, 2011
www.fernandobarillas.com
omni-2014-06-10.png

GFX.myst.

Jul 19, 2011
Look at who is on a roll now. Awesome FB. Keep up the good work. Wishing I hadn't given my SGS4G to my mother-in-law now. :(

sent from the frost god

Reactions: FBis251

FBis251

Mar 21, 2011
www.fernandobarillas.com
Haha, this is on the backburner for now though. Dao and I have been trying to focus on getting a nice cm11 version out there. I mainly haven't made a thread for it cause I could use a logo for the thread in the same style of the one on the team acid cm9 thread. Do you think you could help me out?

GFX.myst.

Jul 19, 2011
Haha, this is on the backburner for now though. Dao and I have been trying to focus on getting a nice cm11 version out there. I mainly haven't made a thread for it cause I could use a logo for the thread in the same style of the one on the team acid cm9 thread. Do you think you could help me out?

Might not be exact, but I'll see what I can whip up for you. ;)

sent from the frost god

halo1121

Nov 8, 2013
xD from your cm11 host
The rom is online and i cant download.
apologize if it is not correct

Enviado desde mi SGH-T959V mediante Tapatalk

Last edited:

halo1121

Nov 8, 2013
Okay no problem.
But he was just testing me like the work the team acid by this phone Unfortunately I am newbie in this and I do not think I can do something to the rom.[emoji17]
I appreciate the work you have invested the cm11 that this is the ROM I use.[emoji16]

Sorry for my bad english.

Enviado desde mi SGH-T959V mediante Tapatalk

halo1121

Nov 8, 2013
I'd like to help but do not have time for the computer and as I returned to cm11 is I was only testing the ROM But thank you very much for the help

daothanhduy1996

Mar 31, 2012
Hochiminh City
I am trying to build this and run into a problem with libs3c aries camera imports. Did you come across this ? Thanks

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA Free mobile app

That's seemly because you missed the hardware_samsung repo: Add this into your local_manifest

Code:
https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_hardware_samsung.git

Last edited:

FBis251

Mar 21, 2011
www.fernandobarillas.com
I haven't attempted to use the cm11 specific trees for beanstalk, dao would know best about that since I had to make come CM specific modifications to the source code.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: lumin30

daothanhduy1996

Mar 31, 2012
Hochiminh City
anw, if FB allows me, I will try building omni or trying create my own ROM (I planned w FB b4) asa I get my new gear set. Gonna have a new laptop soon as the current one is too old for stuffs ;). If it ever happen, I will post a tracking thread here and will try to support as many device as I can (of course starting from Galaxy S 4G) so I might need helps. There are many cool (but simple and very daily necessary that I find other ROMs haven't had yet) stuffs on the list that I will have to create my own so I will also need help. :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: champ1919
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dao hit me up when you have your new laptop, I know I haven't been so active with posting new content on the forum, but I can hook you up with the patches I made to get OmniROM to build.

I'm locking this thread since I'm not supporting this project.
    Well it's a preview and i'm not looking to support the ROM at this moment. If something doesn't work with it you're on your own for now.
    Look at who is on a roll now. Awesome FB. Keep up the good work. Wishing I hadn't given my SGS4G to my mother-in-law now. :(

sent from the frost god