[Q] is this even possible to edit apk from google play?

Search This thread

Bezalel321

Jul 8, 2014
is this even possible to edit apk from google play? becuase everytime i take the apk to my computer than i try to install it wont let me or wont work right and i just change the picture of the wallpaper..

Bezalel321

Jul 8, 2014
Well there is a few steps to make a modified apk works like singed it! Are you signed the apk?

how to do that?
Edit: i want to change the wallpaper picture of the galaxy s5 locker ANDRE-X, becuase the resolution there too big for my phone and i just want to replace the picture but there is a lot of wallpapers there so i dont know what i need to change can you help me?

Last edited:

ismael0301

Oct 19, 2012
Panamá
how to do that?
Edit: i want to change the wallpaper picture of the galaxy s5 locker ANDRE-X, becuase the resolution there too big for my phone and i just want to replace the picture but there is a lot of wallpapers there so i dont know what i need to change can you help me?
Well you need a guide about how to sign an apk so you have find out how to signed some time when we modified an apk it dnt install also its better make a flashable to flash it via recovery!