What can i do for more battery life?

Search This thread

Millioniare

Mar 27, 2014
Hello,

What can i do for more battery life?
Is 2000 mAh battery enough to increase battery backup for "Galaxy Core i8262"?
How many hours do you think i'll get with 2000 mAh if i watch video's and browse the web?
From which company do you suggest me to purchase a battery for "Galaxy Core i8262"?
How much is the maximum amount of mAh battery which i can add to my "Galaxy Core i8262"?
What happens when i add large battery more than 5000+ mAh??

Please advice.

Thank you!

Last edited:

MirXas

Jan 26, 2014
Vilnius
mAh is not power, it's capacity. Can you tell me why it's bad for a phone?

Sent from my Lenovo A3000-H using xda app-developers app

The_Rencis

Dec 27, 2013
Iecava
Guys, don't take this battery serious. You CAN'T put bigger battery in it, beacuse if you want bigger amperage, you need bigger space, whitch you don't have!

Sent from my GT-I8260 using xda app-developers app

MirXas

Jan 26, 2014
Vilnius
Guys, don't take this battery serious. You CAN'T put bigger battery in it, beacuse if you want bigger amperage, you need bigger space, whitch you don't have!

Sent from my GT-I8260 using xda app-developers app
No, we have space, that's why they provide a larger back cover. The aftermarket battery is thicker than the original one, so as the capacity is bigger.

foobie-bletch

Jul 4, 2014
There's a kernel bug. To see if it applies, look into battery stats, see list of apps. If "Android OS" uses more than, say, 8%, it's affected.

Got as much as 30% when launching apps a lot. This causes memory pressure and the bug happens.

Known as "kswapd bug" and affects many devices, as it isn't even Android or ARM specific. Same can happen on a regular PC.

hxxp://github.com/sthalik/gcore_kernel/commit/c1e717d0b2c11c11015db9274645f073ddd2ad1e

Here's the fix. Believe the original's from CM. you can search web for "contention_wait_kswapd" to see where it applies.

While the kernel provided there works (running on my phone always, latest revision), I'm not providing binaries.

Last edited:

Anzari

Apr 15, 2017
Do not use battery other than 1800 mah for ur samsung galaxy core.

Do not use batteries other than 1800mAh for ur samsung galaxy core. Bcuz it can damage ur device's hardwares..
It's tooooo dangerous!!!!
3000+ mAh batteries can surely damage ur device. So take care of ur device even if it an big budget or small budget..
:good:

Top Liked Posts