[Need] Rom for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ferviverus

May 4, 2014
Hello!

A lot of people on this forum have tested a lot of roms. I wanted to ask what do you recommend me:
- Android 4.0 + (the higher the better)
- HDMI support (I have Lapdock, which does not work on Cyanogen 10.1 [from epinter])
- Very fast
- Polish language support
- (If possible) stable
- If possible, without google apps

Thank you in advance
Fervi

Last edited:

El Daddy

Retired Forum Moderator
May 2, 2008
Roseville, MN
Threads like these are not allowed here. From the "Message from the Moderators" sticky in the general section:

4) No threads or posts asking for the best/most stable ROM/Kernel/Mod/whatever, or created for the purpose of comparing Phones/ROMs/Kernels/Mods/whatever:

These threads/posts will be deleted promptly and without warning. They have a history of causing problems due to trolls, and fanboys, along with various troublemakers, and therefore are no longer allowed. Regardless of that, there is really no way to judge whether or not a particular piece of work is better than another because it's all relative to begin with. If you want to know what piece of work is better for you, install something and try it out for a while. If you don't like it, try something else. Our Developers work hard to provide us their contributions, free of charge. Please show them the respect they deserve by trying something out and giving them your feedback.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    That's against the forum rules. Reported

Enviado desde mi MB860 usando Tapatalk 2