How to download images automatically on windows mobile?

Search This thread

sinister1

Feb 28, 2009
Houston
I've tried all kinds of Dwords in various forms and still nothing!!! WTF? Could it be a key entry? I'm out of ideas.

sinister1

Feb 28, 2009
Houston
I get the same results on my Treo Pro2 (stock 6.5 ROM) -- I still have to manually download the content but it looks like only the first time. We're half-way there. :) Now I just wonder how you could make the email always do it the first time...

It's a step forward but if you reset your phone, guess what? You have to re-download it all over again.:mad::confused::eek:

sinister1

Feb 28, 2009
Houston
Me 2.. i hate to click download pics everytime i open the message. if anybody has any reg hacks..let me know.. The downloaded picture is getting stored to \Windows\Profiles\Default\Temporary Internet Files.. .. Is there a way to change the place where it download the images.. coz.. in built storage is limited.

That's funny, under profiles theres a folder named "guest" and not "Default". Everything under Temporary Internet Files say "Desktop". under cookies the are all marked "guest" as well. WTF?

cre8nkhaos

Nov 27, 2009
Android problem too

Well, I'm at it again. I'm scouring the net trying to find the solution to the embedded picture problem, but this time I'm doing it for the Samsung Galaxy Note that I bought. The last time we discussed this issue it was with the HTC HD2. I gave up on that phone after one month. I sold it for exactly half of what i paid for it. I kept the iPhone 3gs that I had at that time and with the money I got from selling the HTC, I took a flight to the Philippines and had a rock star weekend. Fast forward now to March 23, 2012 and I'm right back where I started. However, this time I've shelled out $650.00 for the massive Samsung Galaxy Note. Also, I sold the 3gs and got an iPhone 4. The Galaxy Note does everything but wash dishes. It's truly amazing, but guess what? It too can't display embedded photos within email. So, this was never just a Windows thing. It's also an Android thing. I'm now walking around with the iPhone 4 and the Note. What I wanted to do was get rid of my iPhone, but alas, it's not going to happen. The iPhone's mail client is excellent and it's the best for viewing photos within an email. At least this is my opinion. It's almost been 3 years since my last post and you would think that smartphones would have gotten smarter, but it doesn't seem to be the case. I even had the Galaxy S2 for about 3 months. None of them do what Apple does.