Screen protectors suck on the Lumia. Here's the solution.

Search This thread

theLofD

Apr 30, 2011
Falun
Sounds good, thanks for the tip. Anyway I could only find it here http://www.teknikmagasinet.no/db.pl...&title=Copter Displayfilm Nokia N9/Lumia 800&
But actually I don't understand a word so I really don't know wether they ship to my country or not :/
@dannejeanne: ouch, sorry to hear that. How did you manage to put that scratch on it? Did you drop it? If it can scratch that way without a particular reason this kinda sucks...

I'm sorry to hear that. Try www.copter.cc. There you can see suppliers and it is in English. If you can't find anyone that's shipping to Italy you can send me a pm and we might be able to work something out.

vnvman

Oct 31, 2009
Alba
I'm sorry to hear that. Try www.copter.cc. There you can see suppliers and it is in English. If you can't find anyone that's shipping to Italy you can send me a pm and we might be able to work something out.
Thanks. Anyway apparently there isn't a supplier for my country, too bad...oh well, right now I'm still waiting for my gadgetshiedz protector, hopefully it will be better than skinomi and zagg. I'm getting spoiled with the glass tho :D

jenesuispasbavard

Oct 29, 2010
Austin
Yeah I don't want to put a screen protector on this beautiful phone either, but I hear the camera chrome scratches easily. I curently have the rubber case that came with the phone, which keeps the chrome on the back from scratching but I want to use the phone 'naked', as you say. Anything I can do to prevent the chrome from scratching?

vnvman

Oct 31, 2009
Alba
Yeah I don't want to put a screen protector on this beautiful phone either, but I hear the camera chrome scratches easily. I curently have the rubber case that came with the phone, which keeps the chrome on the back from scratching but I want to use the phone 'naked', as you say. Anything I can do to prevent the chrome from scratching?
Right now I'm using a gadgetshieldz screen protector. I thought I would have never gone back to using one, but they're just great: no orange peel effect, smooth feel and perfect transparency. In the package you'll find a full body protection, and there's also a perfectly cut part for the chrome trim. Apparently the film is very durable, and you can't even tell it's there.
Currently I'm using only the screen and the chrome trim parts, basically because I generally keep the case on. Keep in mind that if you use the full kit the phone won't fit into the case. I guess it doesn't make much sense to use both at the same time tho...

jenesuispasbavard

Oct 29, 2010
Austin
Right now I'm using a gadgetshieldz screen protector. I thought I would have never gone back to using one, but they're just great: no orange peel effect, smooth feel and perfect transparency. In the package you'll find a full body protection, and there's also a perfectly cut part for the chrome trim. Apparently the film is very durable, and you can't even tell it's there.
Currently I'm using only the screen and the chrome trim parts, basically because I generally keep the case on. Keep in mind that if you use the full kit the phone won't fit into the case. I guess it doesn't make much sense to use both at the same time tho...

Cool. I might just buy the Gadgetshieldz protector for the camera chrome trim part.

gowtham1337

Apr 9, 2012
I am using the Gadgetsheildz protector as well. Its very difficult to apply, but once it is on, it feels incredible! Almost as if it is not there. Must try product.

nicovoim

Sep 12, 2012
Turku
Screen protectors

I had screenprotect in my HTC SXL and it feeled crappy and i just take it off and after 7 months of hard use in construction sites it didnt have a single scartch and now with L800 i dont use screenprotect but because of extra protect i have flip cover in it :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.