[q] xperİa s hard brİcked!just red lİght and qhusb_dload

Search This thread

tolga29

Apr 5, 2013
XPERİA S HARD BRİCKED!JUST RED LİGHT AND QHUSB_DLOAD
my xperia s lost drm keys and hard bricked.please help me :\ Many people are having this problem.Please help me :\

intoxic8

Jan 28, 2014
XPERİA S HARD BRİCKED!JUST RED LİGHT AND QHUSB_DLOAD
my xperia s lost drm keys and hard bricked.please help me :\ Many people are having this problem.Please help me :\

Did you tried to unlock your bootloader or tried to flash another person's TA image?

What exactly did you do that caused that?

If you tried to flash a different TA, then I think only Sony can fix that...

yazid007

Jan 14, 2014
You press power and volume up a few seconds, if not help, try to pick battery.It helped me. Sorry for my English

Odoslané zo Žabofónu :p

tolga29

Apr 5, 2013
You press power and volume up a few seconds, if not help, try to pick battery.It helped me. Sorry for my English

no problem my english same :D I try it but not open my xperia :\ I backup ta for xperia(backup ta 9.8) and I install ta Do you want the program restart the phone asked I accept.My xperia restarted then not open :\

yazid007

Jan 14, 2014
Win 8 has a problem with the Usb driver for flashtools,found PC with Win 7.

yazid007

Jan 14, 2014
Install you driver with flashtools?

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

Or open the phone and select the battery. I had the same problem, pc not found phone, only the red LED and it helped me.

tolga29

Apr 5, 2013
how is this motherboard fail..
flashtool detects phone with usb debugging off.. and phone did bootup before this problem but stuck at boot logo then turned off.

i believe it cud b repaired with setools box or octoplus box

our xperia problem= ta partition lost and don't restore ta partition I have ta partition backup but usb debugging off,not turning on,just red light on,I plug usb hold volume up+volume down=pc found qhusb_dload device I install driver semc flash device(usb debugging off) so not flash firmware xpeira s.How to restore ta partition ? :confused:

Aamirx27

Feb 10, 2008
Srinagar
our xperia problem= ta partition lost and don't restore ta partition I have ta partition backup but usb debugging off,not turning on,just red light on,I plug usb hold volume up+volume down=pc found qhusb_dload device I install driver semc flash device(usb debugging off) so not flash firmware xpeira s.How to restore ta partition ? :confused:

yes i have the same issue. and i am trying hard to repair it.
Setool or octoplus box may help us in repairing ta partition or eeprom

but i just dont know why it broke i just flashed doomlords kernel via cwm then stuck on boot logo of doomlords kernel then it turned off

darknessmc

Jul 30, 2013
Sony Xperia Z2
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Did you tried to unlock your bootloader or tried to flash another person's TA image?

You sure about only sony can fix that?
If that's true, sony can restore our DRM Keys and bring bravia engine back! Am i write?

Sent from my LT26ii using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: tolga29

intoxic8

Jan 28, 2014
If that's true, sony can restore our DRM Keys and bring bravia engine back! Am i write?

You'll hard brick your phone if you restore another person's TA, that's what I gather reading around in this forum.

Sony can fix that but they'll probably charge you a lot if it's no longer under warranty, they'll just probably change the board and along with it a new drm keys.

I might be wrong about this you know...

tolga29

Apr 5, 2013
You'll hard brick your phone if you restore another person's TA, that's what I gather reading around in this forum.

Sony can fix that but they'll probably charge you a lot if it's no longer under warranty, they'll just probably change the board and along with it a new drm keys.

motherboard replacement is the only solution :confused:

rieljames

Feb 2, 2014
the best you can do is to bring the device to a Sony Center and have if fix there.
having no warranty doesnt mean they are no longer going to fix your phone, they will but it comes with a charge..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Motherboard fail sorry...

Enviado desde mi Xperia S usando Tapatalk 4

the best you can do is to bring the device to a Sony Center and have if fix there.
    having no warranty doesnt mean they are no longer going to fix your phone, they will but it comes with a charge..