Chicago

Attachments

• b195058.jpg
    b195058.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 552

adamhlj

Apr 24, 2010
Salt Lake City, UT
LOL that thing is huge!! It doesn't look that comfortable. I just bought a second battery as a back up. I figure that since I am pulling out my battery to reset the phone once or twice every day that I would make sense to have a fully charged battery in case I was low on juice or something.

Bird2004

Jun 22, 2005
I saw Mugen Power 2600mah extended battery with build in reset hole

LOL that thing is huge!! It doesn't look that comfortable. I just bought a second battery as a back up. I figure that since I am pulling out my battery to reset the phone once or twice every day that I would make sense to have a fully charged battery in case I was low on juice or something.

I saw Mugen Power 2600mah extended battery which is thinner than the OEM with reset
hole on the cover, you donot need to remove the battery cover in case you need to reset,
you can find our from Youtube.

pinhead

Sep 15, 2005
I would love to see a profile shot of one of these. I have not seen a single one...no comparisons...nothing.

deemota

Feb 28, 2006
I just received mine from Expansys USA. I will post pics later with it on my TMobile HD2.

sirphunkee

Retired Senior Moderator
Dec 15, 2009
Austin, TX
So far I have had it for 24 hrs. Push email, alot of texts, a few calls, lots of browsing, just my everyday use and it's at 58% right now. AWESOME!!!!!!!

Thanks for all the pics!

Does the kickstand feel pretty sturdy? And, does it "snap" into fully-open/fully-closed positions, or does it travel freely between them?

DeriquedeCoux

Apr 19, 2010
Los Angeles
Does anyone have any news on when the extended life SLIM battery will be released, either by SEIDIO or MUGEN POWER? I'd like more battery life but not that huge back.
*EDIT* Found one from Mugen Power.. only and extra 70 mAh.. not sure if it's worth it but I might buy.

Last edited:

alvinmathew88

Apr 17, 2008
I have the andida battery, its a def. improvement from the stock one! I wanted to test it out, but im currently occupied with the CFA.

vikramdhani

Apr 2, 2006
i heard that HTC HD2 Extended Battery BP E400 will not fit HD2 TMOUS version very well and i am looking for someone to confirm this for me ?

alvinmathew88

Apr 17, 2008
Well im bored in my class. So i guess, ill write up this review.

First off, I purchased andida battery off ebay, and is a very well known, i believe korean battery maker. It took two weeks from Hong Kong for me to receive the battery. Second, i did proper break-in for the battery, about 5-6full charge & discharges. The OEM battery barely lasted the entire day for me, i disconnect from the charger at 9 A.M., and by 8:30, im at 1%!! With the new battery, the same goes, but by 8:30, im at 15%, and will die by about 10ish. I have the phone set for push email, and the bulk of my email comes in about between 10am & 2pm. The Sense updates are set to 4 hour updates & im constantly connected to 3G. The phone never sees a charger in between 9AM & 10pm. Hopefully this sheds some light about this battery.

Reply: No memory loss. mAh, see below.

Andida Battery Specs
LI-ION Long Lasting
High Capacity Li-ion Battery
3.7v 1600mAh

vikramdhani

Apr 2, 2006
Well im bored in my class. So i guess, ill write up this review.

First off, I purchased andida battery off ebay, and is a very well known, i believe korean battery maker. It took two weeks from Hong Kong for me to receive the battery. Second, i did proper break-in for the battery, about 5-6full charge & discharges. The OEM battery barely lasted the entire day for me, i disconnect from the charger at 9 A.M., and by 8:30, im at 1%!! With the new battery, the same goes, but by 8:30, im at 15%, and will die by about 10ish. I have the phone set for push email, and the bulk of my email comes in about between 10am & 2pm. The Sense updates are set to 4 hour updates & im constantly connected to 3G. The phone never sees a charger in between 9AM & 10pm. Hopefully this sheds some light about this battery.

Reply: No memory loss. mAh, see below.

Andida Battery Specs
LI-ION Long Lasting
High Capacity Li-ion Battery
3.7v 1600mAh

Can you please post a link where on ebay you bought the battery from ?

ddgarcia05

Mar 28, 2010
Edinburg / Mcallen, Texas
I'm using the 2600mah Mugen extended battery and I gotta say its a huge improvement. I work 10 hour shifts and I use to leave work with only about 30-20% left and now I'm at 65-70% at the end of shift. I use it as a router a couple times a day, listen to a couple songs, and look stuff up online. I was real timid about using my phone at all cuz it would kill my battery, but now I have no problems with heavy usage. It does take a couple charges to really unlock the batteries full capacity.

mastajest

Mar 28, 2010
Miami, FL
I'm using the 2600mah Mugen extended battery and I gotta say its a huge improvement. I work 10 hour shifts and I use to leave work with only about 30-20% left and now I'm at 65-70% at the end of shift. I use it as a router a couple times a day, listen to a couple songs, and look stuff up online. I was real timid about using my phone at all cuz it would kill my battery, but now I have no problems with heavy usage. It does take a couple charges to really unlock the batteries full capacity.

Ordered the same battery. Have had it about a week and a half, and I'm only by my third charge. The only complaints I have so far are the 4-5 12 hour charges that the instructions say you should do initially (thankfully I only have 2 more charges to go); and the battery cover included is flimsy. It pops off with the slightest touch. Might be just a defect on mine, but maybe others can confirm this. Good thing I had another cover that stays on.

biswasd

Nov 24, 2007
Mugenpower extended battery case

Has anyone ordered the mugen power extended battery case. Imwondering if it will fit tmobilehd2 due to the slight difference in size. I know that a lot of us are looking for a case for an extended battery. It's avail. At mugenpower.net

Top Liked Posts