HTC one v

Search This thread

kueckcinx

May 4, 2012
Kuantan
Can I warranty my HTC one v cuz it has white spot and popping at the microphone. And when after I warranty does HTC send me a second handed HTC one v (fixed) ? Cuz I scare I feel cheated after warranty:(
I buy my phone at Malaysia.
Quick answer please...

Sent from my HTC One V using XDA

ckpv5

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 11, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
I believe they will replace a new set for you.
If you're in KL, htc service centre in Berjaya Plaza gives a very good service based on my past experience with them

Reactions: kueckcinx

kueckcinx

May 4, 2012
Kuantan
If you're in KL, htc service centre in Berjaya Plaza gives a very good service based on my past experience with them

But i live in Kuantan. What should i do? And my bro said that they will replace a repaired second handed hTC one V for me cuz seconded handed phone had used the battery and i dunno the battery health is good or not. I think i feel cheated if they replace me a second handed phone for me.:(

kueckcinx

May 4, 2012
Kuantan
I read a warranty statement that it write if I warranty my phone and they will count my warranty at the date I buy or the date I give they warranty(lasts three months):confused::confused: and does the full box include my invoice?

Sent from my HTC One using XDA

ckpv5

Feb 11, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
First you must register (within 7 days from your purchase) and your warranty will be calculated from the date of purchase. If no registration done, the warranty will be from the date the phone is manufactured.

No harm bringing along your invoice but it is not needed if you already registered the warranty.

Reactions: kueckcinx

kueckcinx

May 4, 2012
Kuantan
First you must register (within 7 days from your purchase) and your warranty will be calculated from the date of purchase. If no registration done, the warranty will be from the date the phone is manufactured.

No harm bringing along your invoice but it is not needed if you already registered the warranty.

I registered my warranty and I forget to send a copy of invoice to them. so I immediately email to warranty@sis.com my invoice. at the email i only write
owner : (my name) . but for safety may I bring a copy of my invoice to them?:confused:

ckpv5

Feb 11, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
I registered my warranty and I forget to send a copy of invoice to them. so I immediately email to warranty@sis.com my invoice. at the email i only write
owner : (my name) . but for safety may I bring a copy of my invoice to them?:confused:

Ya.. you need to bring along the invoice as you don't send them a copy at the time of registration. Then you can ask the service centre to update your data.

PeartFan40

Jun 15, 2007
South Hadley, Ma. USA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What do you mean? They replace me a new HTC one v or a brand new HTC one x?:confused::confused::eek::eek:

Nah... what he meant was Htc will replace your phone with a new set of Htc One V. They will give you a full box set, so you need to send in the full box set too.