[MOD][ARC] Framework-res.apk MOD (re-compiled with JB animation framework files)

Search This thread

fakhreza

Sep 24, 2011
Bandung
Hi all,
this is my first thread in this forum. So I'm really sorry if this not giving you any useful thing :)

So I went to this thread recently: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=29899481 started by ZN6, and found that the jellybean animation is interesting.

I tried to compile his files to a working framework-res.apk so the animation will work in our device.
After using the new framework-res.apk, the animation almost have no lag or stutter, especially in homescreen.. this is really different from stock, just amazing in my opinion. Suitable for people who wants some refreshments to the UI smoothness without flashing the entire ROM :)

I've attahced the CWM flashable zip below. Please give it a try and feedback, this MOD is tested on my ARC, KTG kernel, and KA21 ROM. I think this framework will works in any stock based deodexed ROM :)

CREDITS TO ZN6 for the SOURCE FILES. PLEASE GIVE THANKS TO HIM :)

**DO A NANDROID BACKUP BEFORE FLASHING**
**I will not take any responsibilities for any bootloops :D**

Attachments

• framework-res-mod.zip
    6.2 MB · Views: 547
Reactions: Oscar-Mark

errIO

Jul 21, 2012
I flashed it... but.. i'm not seeing any differences.
I'm using Xperia Ice Bean rom.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all,
    this is my first thread in this forum. So I'm really sorry if this not giving you any useful thing :)

So I went to this thread recently: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=29899481 started by ZN6, and found that the jellybean animation is interesting.

I tried to compile his files to a working framework-res.apk so the animation will work in our device.
    After using the new framework-res.apk, the animation almost have no lag or stutter, especially in homescreen.. this is really different from stock, just amazing in my opinion. Suitable for people who wants some refreshments to the UI smoothness without flashing the entire ROM :)

I've attahced the CWM flashable zip below. Please give it a try and feedback, this MOD is tested on my ARC, KTG kernel, and KA21 ROM. I think this framework will works in any stock based deodexed ROM :)

CREDITS TO ZN6 for the SOURCE FILES. PLEASE GIVE THANKS TO HIM :)

**DO A NANDROID BACKUP BEFORE FLASHING**
    **I will not take any responsibilities for any bootloops :D**