[MOD] KitKat Status Bar for Google Edition 4.3

Search This thread

JacK_Sparr0W

Apr 23, 2013
Belgium
I never found what I really wanted so I extract resources from Android KitKat and I adapted for Google Edition ROM 4.3

Thanks to Guich for the help, the locations and the code for VRTheme.

Includes: Battery (made by myself), WiFi, Signal bar, alarm, sound vibrate, mute,…

-HOW TO-

• Make a backup of SystemUI.apk
• Download the zip file and flash in recovery.

For the white clock and transparent status bar, use XBlast Tools or Gravity Box (Xposed module).

And before you ask me, the girl is Jaimie Alexander and my launcher is Advanced Xperia Launcher by ra3al with Xperia Unread and finally, my density is 420p *:eek:
Enjoy!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-11-05-01-36-34.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-11-05-01-36-34.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 6,075
  • Screenshot_2013-11-05-01-36-47.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-11-05-01-36-47.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 7,183
Last edited:

mrjaydee82

Apr 5, 2010
Naples, FL
I never found what I really wanted so I extract resources from Android KitKat and I adapted for Google Edition ROM 4.3

Includes: Battery (made by myself), WiFi, Signal bar, alarm, sound vibrate, mute,…

-HOW TO-

For the white clock and transparent status bar, use XBlast Tools or Gravity Box (Xposed module).

And before you ask me, the girl is Jaimie Alexander and my launcher is Advanced Xperia Launcher by ra3al with Xperia Unread and finally, my density is 420p *:eek:
Enjoy!

Looks good :) nice work

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Rouz.

Jun 1, 2010
XDA
Works as intended. Thanks!

Sent from my AOSP on Deb using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Cookie4u

Feb 18, 2010
Hello from Germany,

I have a problem with the statusbar. The signal - sign is a pitty to high.
Can you fix it please? Or is it because i'm on a cyanogenmod rom?

Best regards

6aq3.png

vinceoftexas

Dec 28, 2010
Im trying to get the white clock and translucent status bar. I downloaded Xblast but nothing comes to play when I reboot it.

obiaquino

May 2, 2013
New York
I'd be great if the status bar would be transparent only on the home screen... Because everywhere else... It looks horrible...

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

sostenez

Dec 12, 2007
Gravitybox worked for me. Though you need to enable it with Xposed Installer... otherwise it will not open.

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

WNSTNSNRS

Aug 28, 2013
Bro

-HOW TO-

Enjoy!
How can I set my wallpaper fit to screen like yours?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

-HOW TO-

Enjoy!