Hyperdrive RLS 12 on i970 and USCellular

Search This thread

kcallis

Dec 18, 2008
Little Rock, AR
I always up installing the latest version of Hyperdrive and invariably there are ways some slight issues. I seem to remember when I stepped up to 10.1, I installed the ROM, then the upgrade and if I remember correctly, I had to add a new kernel. SO what is the trick for RLS 12 final? I have did this and when I reboot is hangs. Any pointers would be appreciated!

jeffsf

Mar 7, 2011
San Francisco
I've never heard of an i970, nor can I find reference to it, at least as an Android device, so I can't even point you to the proper forum on XDA.

Maybe this thread?

I'm pretty sure this one for the SGH-T959 isn't it.

Last edited:

GFX.myst.

Jul 19, 2011
I always up installing the latest version of Hyperdrive and invariably there are ways some slight issues. I seem to remember when I stepped up to 10.1, I installed the ROM, then the upgrade and if I remember correctly, I had to add a new kernel. SO what is the trick for RLS 12 final? I have did this and when I reboot is hangs. Any pointers would be appreciated!

I've never heard of an i970, nor can I find reference to it, at least as an Android device, so I can't even point you to the proper forum on XDA.

Maybe this thread?

I'm pretty sure this one for the SGH-T959 isn't it.

Upon doing some research, the only thing I could find that would be close to the phone you're asking about is the US Cellular Galaxy S4 (SCH-R970). I've also done a little searching here on XDA and have found no specific forum for this particular phone. The only thing I can say is clicking the "S4 Links" link in my signature and checking each of the Carrier's Devices. I know there was a "Stock Firmware" in the international forum (General Section), but there were also other hits in some of the other carriers. Hope this helps with what you are looking for. ;)