Free custom avatars and signatures!

Search This thread

Wesam098

Jan 27, 2014
Chicago
I'm a long time lurker that just decided to make an account. I'd like to give back to this community. You guys can private message me if you'd like an avatar or signature (Or any other custom designed image)

Just make sure you include the following information to your private message:

-Resolution
-Color Scheme*
-Specific Custom Images*
-Fonts*

* = not required

I'm trying to get more practice in graphical design and have a friend of mine helping me. My friend is based on a different forum, but we are trying to broaden our audience and get out of our comfort zone. More contact info will be posted later, but for now, just message me!

I don't know how to keep a thread alive - or where exactly I should post this - but please keep this thread going and spread the word! If you request an image from me, please, PLEASE give me credit. You don't have to if you don't want to, but it would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks! :)

scullie

Mar 29, 2014
Amsterdam
www.scullie.nl
I'm a graphic designer myself. I also teach individuals how to design with the Adobe programs.

Maybe we could share some of our work for inspiration.

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

A

androvista

I'm a long time lurker that just decided to make an account. I'd like to give back to this community. You guys can private message me if you'd like an avatar or signature (Or any other custom designed image)

Just make sure you include the following information to your private message:

I'm trying to get more practice in graphical design and have a friend of mine helping me. My friend is based on a different forum, but we are trying to broaden our audience and get out of our comfort zone. More contact info will be posted later, but for now, just message me!

I don't know how to keep a thread alive - or where exactly I should post this - but please keep this thread going and spread the word! If you request an image from me, please, PLEASE give me credit. You don't have to if you don't want to, but it would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks! :)

How about you post it in the 'about xda-developers' forum? You can get thanks over there