"no command" when trying to boot into recovery

Search This thread

davidtb12

Sep 17, 2012
Wilson
Hey guys, I am on Vzw with the ota Kit Kat update and am completely stock. I was just toying around with my phone earlier and was booting into recovery and the only thing I see in recovery is "no command". Does anyone have this same issue? I'm not sure what could have happened since it was the official ota and everything is running fine?

Sent from my XT1060 using xda app-developers app

flashallthetime

May 27, 2012
Stouffville
Hey guys, I am on Vzw with the ota Kit Kat update and am completely stock. I was just toying around with my phone earlier and was booting into recovery and the only thing I see in recovery is "no command". Does anyone have this same issue? I'm not sure what could have happened since it was the official ota and everything is running fine?

Yap, that's the stock recovery, hold down the volume button for about 6 seconds and then press the power button and let go ,you should see some commands

Sent on my Moto X

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Yap, that's the stock recovery, hold down the volume button for about 6 seconds and then press the power button and let go ,you should see some commands

Sent on my Moto X