[Q] [CM11 + Nova Launcher] Options for Touch Buttons

Search This thread

mobam

Apr 22, 2014
Hello!

I installed the latest nightly of cm11 which is offered in this forum. Before then i used the cm10.1-andromadus-rom. I had always good experience with the Nova Launcher, so i plan to stay with it. On cm10.1 i used to assign "Long-Press Menu Button" -> App Overview. I think I managed that through the Nova Launcher options. Obviously since cm11 (or kitkat? – i don’t know) there are similar options under "Settings -> device -> buttons". Now there are two problems:
1. Settings for buttons made in Nova Launcher arent’t considered, because they’re "overruled" by cm11 options.
2. In CM11 button settings there is no option for "App overview".

-> So, i can’t manage to get this function assigned to "Long-press menu button".

Does anyone have a solution?

somuchdanger

Apr 19, 2013
Hello!

I installed the latest nightly of cm11 which is offered in this forum. Before then i used the cm10.1-andromadus-rom. I had always good experience with the Nova Launcher, so i plan to stay with it. On cm10.1 i used to assign "Long-Press Menu Button" -> App Overview. I think I managed that through the Nova Launcher options. Obviously since cm11 (or kitkat? – i don’t know) there are similar options under "Settings -> device -> buttons". Now there are two problems:
1. Settings for buttons made in Nova Launcher arent’t considered, because they’re "overruled" by cm11 options.
2. In CM11 button settings there is no option for "App overview".

-> So, i can’t manage to get this function assigned to "Long-press menu button".

Does anyone have a solution?

I'm having the same problem--was wondering if you found a solution, or if anyone else had a suggestion. I'd like my menu (long press) to activate the notification window, but the CM11 button assignments overrule it. Very troublesome.

Thanks in advance.