ASUS P320 => Where official ROM (WWE)

Search This thread

Paloma

Sep 16, 2004
I've bought a P320 from ASUS HK, but with CHT ROM ofcourse. Could anyone tell me where to download WWE ROM?
Thanks for reading or help

rajivenator

Oct 23, 2006
Same here

i am waiting for update of english wwe rom for p320
i had purchased this phone in indoa then i upgraded to some zzt rom which was unfortunately chinese ..
i qureid the asus support center and they were not helpful they suggested to send it to service center...
then i found that they had posted russian and french roms version 4.10
.. i tried to upgrade to french rom but i cudnt for the first trial it said that u cant upgrade to any rom of different language ..:-(
then i tried to use the chinese rom update file and the rom of french and it was upgraded to french now atleast i have french where i can understand something atleast better than chinese roms...

leh

Dec 16, 2006
i am waiting for update of english wwe rom for p320
i had purchased this phone in indoa then i upgraded to some zzt rom which was unfortunately chinese ..
i qureid the asus support center and they were not helpful they suggested to send it to service center...
then i found that they had posted russian and french roms version 4.10
.. i tried to upgrade to french rom but i cudnt for the first trial it said that u cant upgrade to any rom of different language ..:-(
then i tried to use the chinese rom update file and the rom of french and it was upgraded to french now atleast i have french where i can understand something atleast better than chinese roms...

Could you tell how you made it by using the chinese rom update file with the french. I got the 4.10 chinese HK rom and the french one.
What are the step by step procedure ?
Thks for you help

fifalover

Nov 11, 2007
I hope ASUS has availible ROM WWE soon
P320 ROM WWE is now available on asus support website.
Alternatively, you can download it directly from their ftp.
ftp://ftp.asus.com.tw/pub/ASUS/Mobile_Phone/P320/

If your P320 is originally a Chinese machine, and you want to flash it to other language, just follow what rajivenator did.

1) Download both Chinese ROM and English ROM (or other language you need)
2) Extract the zip files and you'll get a "2577" folder for each ROM.
3) Copy the "autorun.exe" of the Chinese ROM and the .bin file of the English ROM into a "2577" folder anywhere you like.
4) Then copy this "2577" folder to the micro sd card and put it into P320.
5) Normally it will autorun and what you need to do is to follow the on-screen instruction.
6) If nothing happens, open File Explorer and go to the "2577" folder and click autorun.exe.

Hope it will help some of you.

Cheers

Paloma

Sep 16, 2004
P320 ROM WWE is now available on asus support website.
Alternatively, you can download it directly from their ftp.
ftp://ftp.asus.com.tw/pub/ASUS/Mobile_Phone/P320/

If your P320 is originally a Chinese machine, and you want to flash it to other language, just follow what rajivenator did.

1) Download both Chinese ROM and English ROM (or other language you need)
2) Extract the zip files and you'll get a "2577" folder for each ROM.
3) Copy the "autorun.exe" of the Chinese ROM and the .bin file of the English ROM into a "2577" folder anywhere you like.
4) Then copy this "2577" folder to the micro sd card and put it into P320.
5) Normally it will autorun and what you need to do is to follow the on-screen instruction.
6) If nothing happens, open File Explorer and go to the "2577" folder and click autorun.exe.

Hope it will help some of you.

Cheers
Many thanks. I've done after 2 days searching for solution.

hpdefalcon

Jun 17, 2008
my rom now is Chineses rom.I want to up wwe Rom,but it display that "can't up Rom with different langgue.Is there any tools to unlock lang for P320 as P525 or others.thanks so much

Paloma

Sep 16, 2004
my rom now is Chineses rom.I want to up wwe Rom,but it display that "can't up Rom with different langgue.Is there any tools to unlock lang for P320 as P525 or others.thanks so much

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?77hl6ni4skf
Download and extract this file, and then copy 850_GAX_SD.bin (hidden) to root of SD card. Plug SD card to PPC and switch device to SD boot loader by holding Volume down button and
click Reset, still holding Volume down until you see card checking.
Sorry about bad English.

Last edited:

Brett Hill

Sep 16, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have purchased this Asus P320 from france thinking that it would be a dodle to change the language to English, just a simple swap of roms. But it seems alot more complicated than that, I have read an earlier post which gives me an idea of how to change the roms but this was for chinese to french. It wont seem to work getting it to go from French to english. Any Ideas on what to download or do? I have followed these instructions on here but change it from french to english; like take the auto installer from the french rom firmware and take the WWE rom but it still says that it is wrong language and if i try reseting it with holding the vol down key then it says that it has failed to boot from the sd card :( Am I doing the right thing???

A little info on what rom I think it has at the moment (original rom)

BTLR 3.1
Rom 4.5.0_0528_FRA_FRA

I have started a different post about this but got no replys so I posted it here :(

tomtokmak

Sep 17, 2008
Hi Brett

I have the same problem with my device that is from the Italian cellphone provider TIM , its italian , however i have tried every trick in the forum here and it fails to boot.
I am looking forward to sort this one out to.Form italian to English thats my game :))

cesconoa

Jul 18, 2007
I have the same problem with my device that is from the Italian cellphone provider TIM , its italian , however i have tried every trick in the forum here and it fails to boot.
I am looking forward to sort this one out to.Form italian to English thats my game :))

Paloma wrote: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?77hl6ni4skf
Download and extract this file, and then copy 850_GAX_SD.bin (hidden) to root of SD card. Plug SD card to PPC and switch device to SD boot loader by holding Volume down button and
click Reset, still holding Volume down until you see card checking.
Sorry about bad English.

You must download it, open it with TotalCommander (or other program with hidden files visibility), copy the file 850_GAX_SD.bin in the root of SD and play!!!

tomtokmak

Sep 17, 2008
Italian to English

Himmm,
Didn't try that out to be honest , i will give it a try ASAP , but the totalcommander is another software that i need to get i guess in this case.because i tried already the same steps that the regular chinese ASUS owners would do , but unfortunately , the time i get to the step where i do the volume button down and reset , it fails.
But i will give it a go and post what happens and thank you :)

Brett Hill

Sep 16, 2008
Nope, it restarts and fails, what I am doing is downloading from that link you have and taking the 850_GAX_SD.bin file and placing it into the 2577 folder on the SD card along with the Autorun.exe of the Fra (french) rom which i downloaded from the Asus Download section on their website, Is that right? or am I missing out a step

Iv noticed something about the french rom files is named 850_GAX_SD_Enc.bin instead of the others which are named 850_GAX_SD.bin ....is this how it should be?

Last edited: