[Q] Returning to stock firmware? [Omate Truesmart]

Search This thread
Nov 8, 2013
Ok so i followed Lokifish Marz's SPflash tools and return to stock flashing tutorial.

The problem is when i shut the device off for SPtools to start flashing it gets stuck at Downloading DA 100% and then i get an error saying that SPtools cannot reach the device. But even after that my omate soft bricks and i have to wait for the battery to die and recharge before i can use it again.
Do i need to update SPtools or something? Any help is appreciated!

Thanks ~ Bladeofdarkness

Lokifish Marz

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 13, 2011
Olympus Mons, Mars
martian-imperium.com
Ok so i followed Lokifish Marz's SPflash tools and return to stock flashing tutorial.

The problem is when i shut the device off for SPtools to start flashing it gets stuck at Downloading DA 100% and then i get an error saying that SPtools cannot reach the device. But even after that my omate soft bricks and i have to wait for the battery to die and recharge before i can use it again.
Do i need to update SPtools or something? Any help is appreciated!

Thanks ~ Bladeofdarkness

"cannot reach the device" is a disconnect issue. Try gently lifting the pins on the dock to get better contact with the TS.

Nov 8, 2013
Turn on again?

"cannot reach the device" is a disconnect issue. Try gently lifting the pins on the dock to get better contact with the TS.
Yes ive tried but would this cause me to not be able to turn on the true smart afterwards?
The exact error was:

error: brom error : s_ft_da_no_response(4001) da didn't send response data to flash tool! [hint]:

Last edited:

Lokifish Marz

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 13, 2011
Olympus Mons, Mars
martian-imperium.com
Yes ive tried but would this cause me to not be able to turn on the true smart afterwards?
The exact error was:

error: brom error : s_ft_da_no_response(4001) da didn't send response data to flash tool! [hint]:

That error is the TS disconnecting from the PC during the flash process. What OD are you using? What model are you trying to flash? What firmware are you using?

hemanth543

Jan 23, 2018
Returning to stockrom

Guys anyone help me im newbie
unable to flash stock to my lenovo a2010-a which is mtk6735
when im trying to flash it shows Downloading DA 100% and throws an error that "DA Didn't send response data to flash tool"
im using spflashtool v5.15 in my linux operating system