[Q] Bluetooth Tethering support in CM11

Search This thread

mattbev@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2014
All,

I'm running the beta cm11 on my YPG70 (US) so far this has been fantastic.

I have one feature not working that it seems has also been an issue for others.... Bluetooth tethering does not work.

I am able to get the device to connect to my main phone (a Moto X) with bluetooth tethering enabled on both AND it seems like the devices are able to change data across bluetooth, however, now Internet or WAN traffic gets to the YPG70.

I know there was a bug fix in an older version of Cyanogenmod to some networking routing table config files (I belive) so maybe this is related to that cropping up again.

I also found a post to check for /system/bin/pand which DOES NOT exist on this build from Jan 13.

Any ideas?

M

Meticulus

All,

I'm running the beta cm11 on my YPG70 (US) so far this has been fantastic.

I have one feature not working that it seems has also been an issue for others.... Bluetooth tethering does not work.

I am able to get the device to connect to my main phone (a Moto X) with bluetooth tethering enabled on both AND it seems like the devices are able to change data across bluetooth, however, now Internet or WAN traffic gets to the YPG70.

I know there was a bug fix in an older version of Cyanogenmod to some networking routing table config files (I belive) so maybe this is related to that cropping up again.

I also found a post to check for /system/bin/pand which DOES NOT exist on this build from Jan 13.

Any ideas?

Afaik, bluetooth tethering is not enabled in CM11 for YP-G70...