What firmware i have to use.

Search This thread

tarvomaesepp

Nov 24, 2012
Tartu
Hello, i don't know if it is right place to post this thread but i have problem. I have sony xperia Z and i can't repair it trought the pc companion i get error there is no software available for your device. So i think that i can do it if i download ftf but i don't know which one i have to download if i live in Estonia which is in Europe. I googled it as nordig or central europe but it is not both of them. Please give me answer.

Regards,

St.Jimmy90

Jul 31, 2013
Frankfurt
Hello, i don't know if it is right place to post this thread but i have problem. I have sony xperia Z and i can't repair it trought the pc companion i get error there is no software available for your device. So i think that i can do it if i download ftf but i don't know which one i have to download if i live in Estonia which is in Europe. I googled it as nordig or central europe but it is not both of them. Please give me answer.

Regards,
You can use any ftf file. The customization number doesn't really matter. They will all work.

Reactions: tarvomaesepp

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Regards,
    You can use any ftf file. The customization number doesn't really matter. They will all work.
    It doesn't matter where you live, you can flash any ftf. I'd suggest you .233 TW. It's really great, getting rid of problems in .230.