Good charger for extra battery note 3

Search This thread

Zacedward

Dec 20, 2012
Hi what's a good charger for my extra regular battery for my note 3 I looked on eBay and there are several any help would greatly be appreciated thanks

Last edited:

Ed Murray

I use an Onite Charger, seen below. After asking the same question as you, a very nice person here on XDA sent me this to test it out and write a review. I can tell you that it works for all the phone's I own and the nice part is that it's auto switching and size adjustable, depending on the battery. It will charge your battery (out of phone) at 600mah and by USB at 1000mAh, which is pretty comparable to most out there, including Zerolemon's own ext. charger. It will also adapt to charge extra large batteries like the ZL 10kmAh and Hyperion, Anker batteries.

Onite Charger on Amazon.com

197631b7c3567340f024e351c8d2ffdb.jpg

84da6f9ba9321bb63c1dff4ec8d742ed.jpg

Good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zacedward

sanjsrik

Wait for the Note 4 to be released.

Will it work just for the spare battery without being on the phone thanks

# How would you know it's charged?
# How would you know when to take it off the charger?

You need to buy something that plugs into the wall that has some sort of light or indicator that tells you when the battery is fully charged. My suggestion, look at DealXtreme or some such site and buy something cheap from them.

The Note 4 is due to be released in about 3 weeks. Hold on and buy something in the firesale that's going to happen once the Note4 is released.

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

Hello,
Well, if you are looking wireless charger then recently some wireless chargers arrive online I have seen some on Amazon.:good:

To use a wireless charger you have to get the sticker that goes on the stock battery. They sell them in combos. However, just note that finding the sweet spot on the wireless chargers is not always easy. Get one of them that is rectangular rather than round because the device just sits on it rather than fiddling around for the sensor matching up.

Just a suggestion.

Reactions: Zacedward

Ed Murray

You need to buy something that plugs into the wall that has some sort of light or indicator that tells you when the battery is fully charged. My suggestion, look at DealXtreme or some such site and buy something cheap from them.

The Note 4 is due to be released in about 3 weeks. Hold on and buy something in the firesale that's going to happen once the Note4 is released.

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

To use a wireless charger you have to get the sticker that goes on the stock battery. They sell them in combos. However, just note that finding the sweet spot on the wireless chargers is not always easy. Get one of them that is rectangular rather than round because the device just sits on it rather than fiddling around for the sensor matching up.

Just a suggestion.

There are lights that signal when it's charging and fully charged on this charger. This unit also does plug into the wall, AND you can also use a USB cable from it to charge a phone, etc.
...just to clarify.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I use an Onite Charger, seen below. After asking the same question as you, a very nice person here on XDA sent me this to test it out and write a review. I can tell you that it works for all the phone's I own and the nice part is that it's auto switching and size adjustable, depending on the battery. It will charge your battery (out of phone) at 600mah and by USB at 1000mAh, which is pretty comparable to most out there, including Zerolemon's own ext. charger. It will also adapt to charge extra large batteries like the ZL 10kmAh and Hyperion, Anker batteries.

Onite Charger on Amazon.com

197631b7c3567340f024e351c8d2ffdb.jpg

84da6f9ba9321bb63c1dff4ec8d742ed.jpg

Good luck.
    Wait for the Note 4 to be released.

Will it work just for the spare battery without being on the phone thanks

Hello,
    Well, if you are looking wireless charger then recently some wireless chargers arrive online I have seen some on Amazon.:good:

Just a suggestion.