[App][4.1+] Reactiv Dialer - Fast, lightweight, smart dialer with material design

Search This thread
It will not replace everything. In call UI and contacts are separate apps, and for now this dialer only replaces, well, the dialer app.

Phat7: thanks for the update!

My contacts with no photo are still showing up as that guy. I've tried clearing data, uninstall/reinstall, and wiping cache to no avail.

Everything else is great! I really dig this app!

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

kl3

Sep 9, 2013
Could you or anyone else mirror the apk file? I don't use any services affiliated with google and apk downloaders can be some very annoying when you "depend" on the play store.

I'll mirror it for you if it's cool with Phat7

I love the ability to lookup contacts with t9 as well as by number. One feature I'd really like is for the last query to be cleared after placing a call.

To illustrate: I use T9 to quickly access a number and call. No answer, so I go back in to place another call to a different contact, but what I typed for the first call is still in the box, so I have to delete it and start the new one. It would be nice if it started with a clean slate. Just after placing a call though, not necessarily every time the app is opened.

Not a huge deal, I just feel this feature would add to the user experience. Thanks again for your work!

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

Reactions: kl3

PotsyKay

Mar 1, 2009
ladypinkilicious.com
Android Wear
Thank you ! I hate the aosp dialer of cm11 so i use it but i can t put it by default with my launcher ! :( how can i do that please ? Because it works with google dialer or ex dialer but not this one.

Sent From Samsung Galaxy Note III Pink Using Pink Tapatalk

schumifer1

Apr 16, 2007
I too wish there were a way to access contacts.
But i run into a more important issue.
When i type ie 6425 (NICK) it will show only some of the contacts. Like if there are 15 with NICK in it will show 8-10. Beneath the last is the upper part of the next contact but you cannot slide lower...although you see that there is a contact there!!!

Xperia s on Lollipop nAosp

niceguy1430

Mar 29, 2014
Anyway to replace the stock dialer of Samsung Note 4, rooted stock and with Xposed? I am looking for something that REPLACES the stock dialer at the time of dialing itself, not an interface for dialing which reverts to the stock dialer after the number is dialed

Reactions: rippedwarrior69

boltans

Mar 28, 2017
Nice dialer

Im liking it, I do however have a some suggestions:

a) Make received sms contacts appear in the call log too
b) a bit more options to adjust the display, Ideally i was looking to make the number dialer box a bit smaller and also the contact list a but more compact
c) Have an option to show the frequent contacts instead of the favorites in the top bar like in the Sony call log app.

Hope you can implement those for a killer dialer app. They all look the same in the store.

Thanks!

Hi, I'm missing an option in stock dialer's Recent calls(when the number is not in my contacts), for sending SMS directly, the only options there is Redial, IP dial and Details - right now I have to press on the name, chose Details then the 3 dots in upper right, then choose Edit number before dial, then the dialer comes up and I have to press the 3 dots there and choose Send SMS - really a drag to have to do it this way.

From contacts it's not a problem sending SMS directly.

So I'm looking for an App that works on 5.1 and can send SMS directly from recents calls/history.

Can your App do this? I can't see it on the screenshots or in the txt.

Reactions: elpvn

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Fast, lightweight and multilingual T9 smart contact dialer, with beautiful material design. Reactiv Dialer is a perfect replacement for the stock phone dialer app on your Android phone. Feedback welcome, especially on performance. Thanks!

Key features:
    • Small and lightweight
    • Multilanguage support
    • Fast smart contact search
    • Search by name and phone number
    • Beautiful material design
    • Favorite contacts
    • Quick redial
    • Dark theme (plus)
    • Customizable colors (plus)

Download: Reactiv Phone Dialer

Screenshots:
    qaaGgTclRGGa3e4-VI3v6UErcDgS6Bw6tT7mmCeMmBreHmsDM6BJAvZDPJciloxAsis=h500
    gV-SF6lJCxv6dZ8P5LWx14-OwwmVlzwsstBhrJiZY_utgBPH962oUUSwZAMgX3V65-I=h500

More screenshots:
    HIlrRqj5VZgVvMlORYi0FJZpLDJ6YZ8uD8DjbBZahRbn2CzGvncgnzXIvDGv-VK__jTw=h500
    pkxP7t4ZASboPlWLjNQkB7qk3j_ampN_VEmGOgqKF8ge7WkoiYUHaCCu25AfusYwL1Uo=h500
    f94tIhweUg20wmD-mwhNDhA3zLaQQzPsbYeHwELEgFR_COkEXIHNKTOdOFYgw7E0M08=h500
    Showstopper for me is no contacts list. All it has is 4 favorite contacts or the call log.

Unheard of for a dialer to not give access to the contacts.
    let me try to answer that.

he was probably referring to the 2nd pic i posted here. the left half of that pic shows the stock dialer at the stock dpi of 480 on my device. the right half of that pic shows the stock dialer at a (custom) dpi of 380. what he & i wanna know is whether your dialer behaves so. or, does it scale properly at various custom dpi values?

please also state whether dual-sim support can be expected in your app (as shown in the first pic on the post referred to above). thanks.

Ok, got it. Reactiv Dialer should not have any problems with custom DPI. Its layouts are made to display normally on any phone density.

Dual sim functionality is not supported by Android. Phone manufacturers modify it themselves to add the functionality. So it is impossible to implement without having access to any documentation.

In the recent calls list all contacts with no picture assigned have a picture of a guy. Can you please fix this? I don't want to see a picture of some guy (even if it is you lol), literally anything else would be fine. There are no pics associated with these contacts for a reason. At least an option to disable the placeholder pic or swap it for a big "?" or something would be fine.

Other than that, I really dig this app! Searching using T9 is much smarter than my TouchWiz dialer! Bought the Plus version for the dark theme and I'm loving it!

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

Also I just noticed that longpress 1 to call voicemail doesn't work for me.

I will replace the picture of the guy with the first letter of the name of the contact. Also I will add displaying the name of the contact below.

Voicemail bug should be fixed in the upcoming update.

Thank you for liking the app!
    Hi, I'm missing an option in stock dialer's Recent calls(when the number is not in my contacts), for sending SMS directly, the only options there is Redial, IP dial and Details - right now I have to press on the name, chose Details then the 3 dots in upper right, then choose Edit number before dial, then the dialer comes up and I have to press the 3 dots there and choose Send SMS - really a drag to have to do it this way.

From contacts it's not a problem sending SMS directly.

So I'm looking for an App that works on 5.1 and can send SMS directly from recents calls/history.

Can your App do this? I can't see it on the screenshots or in the txt.