ASOP or stock rom with gravity box (moudle)

Search This thread

St.Jimmy90

Jul 31, 2013
Frankfurt
What do you think guys? I'm using PA but I miss the stock Camera app plus the smart apps

Sent from my Xperia Z using XDA Free mobile app
Do you guys even read the forum rules??? DO NOT POST QUESTIONS IN THE GENERAL SECTION!!!!
And no question about " which rom should I use" etc!
Christ, read the forum rules

Zewarxx

May 1, 2012
Maykop
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Do you guys even read the forum rules??? DO NOT POST QUESTIONS IN THE GENERAL SECTION!!!!
And no question about " which rom should I use" etc!
Christ, read the forum rules

seriously ? it's not a question it's a general topic about what people think about roms !! i'm really fed up with people just going around commenting
" this is the wrong forum, this is not belong to here, am i asking for help ? which bothers me more is that you guys never answer the "questions" like wanna do that be my guest at least leave a comment on the topic and then add that tip on this not belongs here !! OR if you are a editor just move the thread to where it belong !! there are some people who knows how to act and speak and you are apparently not one of them :)) have a nice day

Last edited:

smardu

Jun 7, 2009
Aosp, snap hdr camera, xposed and you will have the best stability

Sent from my Full Android on C6603 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: Zewarxx

smardu

Jun 7, 2009
I tried many camera apps but snap HDR is the best of all with aosp, there is a Facebook calendar sync app also and Walkman is not good at all if you're using BT, the default music app is the best in term of sound quality.

Reactions: Zewarxx

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What do you think guys? I'm using PA but I miss the stock Camera app plus the smart apps

Sent from my Xperia Z using XDA Free mobile app

Apart from stock camera we can have some Sony ported apps in CM and PA na ? Like Z2 ported SystemUI etc etc... ? I think yes..
    Aosp, snap hdr camera, xposed and you will have the best stability

I tried many camera apps but snap HDR is the best of all with aosp, there is a Facebook calendar sync app also and Walkman is not good at all if you're using BT, the default music app is the best in term of sound quality.