What is PowerSkin For Galaxy S 4G?

Search This thread

iTzAlienX

Jun 16, 2011
Phoenix, Arizona
powerskin-logo.png

What Power Skin Is?
Power Skin is a battery case company for all kinds of Phones to the iPhone, Samsungs, HTC and BlackBerry.
They go for around $80-50 But with a Coupon Code you can get a 20% OFF your Case.

Now What is a Battery Case You Say?
Well its like a second battery for your phone or a portable charger. The downside is it adds about 8mm more thickness to your phone,
its a soft/hard case because some of it is soft but the battery part is hard, It protects your phone and charges it

Whats so Special About this Battery Case?
Well some battery cases dont have a on/off switch which means it charges phones when you don't even need it to be charged,
and since its always on sometimes taking off the case of the other companies, will waste power slowly,
because its sending power but some of the charges become weaker and weaker and then boom 1% lost.
Ya it may not seem like a lot but leaving a case on for like 12 hours it could lose around 10%-15% battery you could have used on your phone.

Do I (ME) have a case?
Yes all of my phones i have a bought a case, there great for our android phones.

Why should i even buy one of these?
Dont tell me you havent been at home or something and your phone dies and all you need to do is send one important message or call,
but guess what your phone is died well turn on your PowerSkin and boom more power, Thats why!

How Long do they last?
This is the question i get asked by friends and random people, Well you really cant say but with a Battery Case at 100%,
Well its 250 Hours on Stand By, But again thats tested on a brand new just out of the box no background apps or
anything running in the background, And About 280 Mins talk time

I love U!
Well that's cool....

What does this Thing look like?
They sell them so far in all black with blue lights on the back to notify you on the battery, here are some pictures.
PowerSkin.jpg

What should i Do Now?
Well Click the THANKS BUTTON!
Then..... decided if you want to buy this or not

COUPON CODE!
POWERUP2

And again because look at some kid go crazy and say "I BOUGHT THIS AND YOU BROCK MY PHONE"
I am here just to notify and give you knowledge about this not to force you to buy this or anything like that, or somehow break your phone? :confused:

Last edited:
Reactions: allchannels99

darklink528

Apr 5, 2009
I actually just bought one of these. it doesn't seem to make my phone any hotter and its great for when your someone who uses your phone as a mp3/video player (like i do, kills the battery)

OnE ShoT

May 13, 2010
Miami, FL
I actually just bought one of these. it doesn't seem to make my phone any hotter and its great for when your someone who uses your phone as a mp3/video player (like i do, kills the battery)

I actually ordered mine yesterday with 2 day shipping :) People complain that makes the phone way thicker but the way I see it this phone is so thin and light that when holding it for awhile watching a video or something is kinda uncomfortable for my hands so the extra thickness and weight would be a good thing for me. How long does the battery last you? Also is it contantly charging your phone or it has a button like the "mophie battery pack" for the iPhone that allows to charge whenever you please

darklink528

Apr 5, 2009
well i haven't actually checked how much it makes it last but it adds about 3 hours to your battery life and yea the extra thickness and weight is good for me as i have big hands so this phone feels even lighter in my hands

danstheman7

Apr 20, 2011
Long Island NY
I bought one of these, and quite frankly it's not worth the extra bulk.

The GS4G looks awesome, but with the PowerSkin it just looks nasty.

Yes, it was helpful in adding about 30% battery to my phone but that's about it, sadly.

The amount it charged wasn't that beneficial to me.

jager555

Sep 26, 2010
Florida
30% more battery is not worth the bulk to me. the sleekness of this phone is just too nice and with all of the help from the amazing devs and modders, i want it looking as nice as it runs. instead of a powerskin, why not look into juice defender? one member posted 50+ hours from using it and it almost doubled my sister's vibrant battery life (1.78x normal).

edit: great find, btw, iTzAlienX. dont mean to take away from your post. just another option.

danstheman7

Apr 20, 2011
Long Island NY
30% more battery is not worth the bulk to me. the sleekness of this phone is just too nice and with all of the help from the amazing devs and modders, i want it looking as nice as it runs. instead of a powerskin, why not look into juice defender? one member posted 50+ hours from using it and it almost doubled my sister's vibrant battery life (1.78x normal).

edit: great find, btw, iTzAlienX. dont mean to take away from your post. just another option.

JuiceDefender has some awesome reviews.

Probably worth a shot.

And about the powerskin, it had a nice smooth texture, but the fact that it was silicone meant that it would attract pocket fuzz, and also "stick" to your pocket while taking it out.

Still not worth it, take it from a two month owner...or so :p

Bumblephuk

Jun 29, 2011
The guy at the T-Mobile store said these cases work with a power mat. Any confirmation from you guys that own them?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    powerskin-logo.png

What Power Skin Is?
    Power Skin is a battery case company for all kinds of Phones to the iPhone, Samsungs, HTC and BlackBerry.
    They go for around $80-50 But with a Coupon Code you can get a 20% OFF your Case.

Now What is a Battery Case You Say?
    Well its like a second battery for your phone or a portable charger. The downside is it adds about 8mm more thickness to your phone,
    its a soft/hard case because some of it is soft but the battery part is hard, It protects your phone and charges it

Whats so Special About this Battery Case?
    Well some battery cases dont have a on/off switch which means it charges phones when you don't even need it to be charged,
    and since its always on sometimes taking off the case of the other companies, will waste power slowly,
    because its sending power but some of the charges become weaker and weaker and then boom 1% lost.
    Ya it may not seem like a lot but leaving a case on for like 12 hours it could lose around 10%-15% battery you could have used on your phone.

Do I (ME) have a case?
    Yes all of my phones i have a bought a case, there great for our android phones.

Why should i even buy one of these?
    Dont tell me you havent been at home or something and your phone dies and all you need to do is send one important message or call,
    but guess what your phone is died well turn on your PowerSkin and boom more power, Thats why!

How Long do they last?
    This is the question i get asked by friends and random people, Well you really cant say but with a Battery Case at 100%,
    Well its 250 Hours on Stand By, But again thats tested on a brand new just out of the box no background apps or
    anything running in the background, And About 280 Mins talk time

I love U!
    Well that's cool....

What does this Thing look like?
    They sell them so far in all black with blue lights on the back to notify you on the battery, here are some pictures.
    PowerSkin.jpg

What should i Do Now?
    Well Click the THANKS BUTTON!
    Then..... decided if you want to buy this or not

COUPON CODE!
    POWERUP2

And again because look at some kid go crazy and say "I BOUGHT THIS AND YOU BROCK MY PHONE"
    I am here just to notify and give you knowledge about this not to force you to buy this or anything like that, or somehow break your phone? :confused: