[RECOVERY][MOD][Wildfire][02-Nov-2011] Clockwork 5.0.2.7.111102

Search This thread

Amir.Adel

Jan 31, 2012
Milano
For anyone interested, here is a 5.0.2.8 stock version (compiled from CM sources)

www.mediafire.com/?s5cei1rwx1bto2n

Put it on root of the sdcard then run flash_image

Code:
adb push buzz-recovery-5.0.2.8.img /sdcard/
adb shell flash_image recovery /sdcard/buzz-recovery-5.0.2.8.img
adb shell rm /sdcard/buzz-recovery-5.0.2.8.img

Whats new in your version?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using xda premium

O

oblato

I tried flashing the img file using flash_image command from terminal on phone. Now it gets stuck on HTC splash screen if I boot into recovery. Haven't tried fastboot yet.

KhurramF

Jun 23, 2011
Lahore
For anyone interested, here is a 5.0.2.8 stock version (compiled from CM sources)

Code:
The link is dead. Can someone reup this please?
Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First of all, this is not my work. I only compiled it.

This is the usual ClockworkMod recovery, compiled from the CM7 sources with additions/modifications by j_r0dd. What I've done is only to compile it for the HTC Wildfire. For details, check out the link to j_r0dd's original thread for the Nexus S.

The credits go to Koush for the recovery itself and to j_r0dd for the modifications. Can be installed with unrEVOked. Installs and works well according to users in this thread. Off-mode charging works according to t0mas_.

j_r0dd said:
    This is based on the latest CM7 source which I modified for myself. I take no credit for the recovery whatsoever, but I will take all the blame for my mods . We all know this is Koush's hard work. Just some things were driving me crazy personally. First was the confirmation menu. I really got sick of scrolling through all those "No"s just to flash something, so i changed it for me personally and just thought I would share. I also created a proper wipe menu. I got sick of some wipes in the main menu and the rest in the "advanced" menu. I made this more Amon_RA like. See the attached screenshot for my changes. That change has led to a few others by me. flash with fastboot or flash_image. THESE ARE NOT IN ROM MANAGER. Also if you have an issue with this take it up with me NOT Koush.

Original Nexus S thread with changelog here.

Download:
    recovery-clockwork-5.0.2.7.111102-j_r0dd_mod-buzz.zip
    (old) recovery-clockwork-5.0.2.7.111027-j_r0dd_mod-buzz.zip

Change log:

02-Nov-2011 (v5.0.2.7):
    • Merged 5.0.2.7 sources from CM7 repo again (some bugfixes)
    • Added option to wipe cache partition and dalvik cache at the same time
    27-Oct-2011 (v5.0.2.7):
    • Merged 5.0.2.7 sources from CM7 repo (support for internal/external sdcard in backup/restore)
    07-Oct-2011 (v5.0.2.6):
    • Rearranged wipe menu to avoid accidental factory wipes
    • Added "Reboot Bootloader"
    • Moved SD Card partitioning into a function of its own for both int/ext SD card
    • Merged 5.0.2.6 sources from CM7 repo
    • Added a menu choice of ext2/ext3/ext4 when partitioning SD card
    25-Sep-2011 (v5.0.2.3):
    • Updated to j_r0dd's 5.0.2.3 version. Currently no changes made by myself.
    17-Jun-2011 (v4.0.0.5):
    • Moved the "Wipe data/factory reset" to the bottom of the wipe menu to reduce the risk of accidental factory wipes.
    19-Jun-2011 (v4.0.0.5):
    • Added "Reboot bootloader" option in advanced menu.
    • Added the ext4 modifications kindly supplied by roalex. Needs testing. Please make a proper nandroid backup with a proven working recovery version before trying this.
    20-Jun-2011 (v4.0.0.5):
    • Added "Show log" in the advanced menu. This can help when reporting errors here. Use it. :)
    21-Jun-2011 (v4.0.0.5.z110621):
    • Reverted and correctly added roalex's ext4 additions.
    • Modified recovery.fstab for ext4 support on some devices.
    23-Jun-2011 (v4.0.0.5.z110623):
    • Removed NULL ext3 in recovery.fstab to hopefully get ext4 working properly.
    06-Jul-2011 (v4.0.0.5.z110706):
    • Added "Advanced backup". Now you can backup/restore individual partitions.
    • Some other commits from other devs in github
    • Changed file limit from 10000 to 50000 in unyaffs. Should help when restoring large data partitions fails.
    17-Jul-2011 (v4.0.1.0.110717):
    • Rebased completely on j_r0dd's 4.0.1.0 source and removed roalex's ext4 additions, as it wasn't working for everyone. Now trying with the original ext4 support which is included in CWM.
    20-Jul-2011 (v4.0.1.4.110720):
    • Bug fixes

Disclaimer
    These recoveries are compiled using the latest commits from koush, j_r0dd and others. That means they haven't been thoroughly tested and might have minor/major issues. I take no responsibility for any damages this thing might cause, but most things should work as intended. If you want something guaranteed to work, I think you should stick with one of the older versions.

Source code available here.

Code:
    Version 5.0.2.6

New version and changelog in the OP. Please test. :)
    Well my phone was installed and works well ...
    well not quite,the PC49IMG for cwm 5.0.2.0 contains cwm 4x thats why i made a new one myself. its really easy...... using a PC49IMG.zip you extract and delete the recovery.img and replace the cwm (renamed recovery.img) archive it as zip and your done.

R.V.3
    yep, clear, sry I've been referring to the not-PCIMG49-zips (I know about the false one because I flashed it myself lol)