how can enable usb debugging in recovery menu

Search This thread

dancemaster

May 21, 2014
my rooted g flex reboot always in recovery after update kit kat.usb debugging is off and not connect with pc.how i send a rom in my flex and flash it?please anyone help me.thanks

Go to XDA-DEV "hyelton" for description and download links !

my rooted g flex reboot always in recovery after update kit kat.usb debugging is off and not connect with pc.how i send a rom in my flex and flash it?please anyone help me.thanks

:angel:Hi there!

Go to the link on xda-devs http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2644083

"hyelton" posted links to Storage Cow Europe and detailed descriptions how to flash stock ROMs. All download links are fast and reliable, even with slow connections. LG Flash Tool download link is posted there, too.

Take care of your model! AT&TD980 and SprintLS995 ROM .dll and .tot files must be activated on AT&T or Sprint networks each. The korean LF340K .dll and.tot files are perhaps locked for T-Mobile networks.

---------- Post added at 05:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 AM ----------

adb devices not found.i tried put rom with adb sideload and say cant read rom.zip.any idea?

:eek:Hi !:cowboy:

Alternatively you can go to myGoogle blog, if your only problem is the update installation to KitKat from LG for Sprint LS995. There you will find my description with images of how to go on installing the update with adb sideload and in hung in recovery.

---------- Post added at 06:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 AM ----------

:angel:Hi there!

Go to the link on xda-devs http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2644083

"hyelton" posted links to Storage Cow Europe and detailed descriptions how to flash stock ROMs. All download links are fast and reliable, even with slow connections. LG Flash Tool download link is posted there, too.

Take care of your model! AT&TD980 and SprintLS995 ROM .dll and .tot files must be activated on AT&T or Sprint networks each. The korean LF340K .dll and.tot files are perhaps locked for T-Mobile networks.

---------- Post added at 05:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 AM ----------

:eek:Hi !:cowboy:

Alternatively you can go to myGoogle blog, if your only problem is the update installation to KitKat from LG for Sprint LS995. There you will find my description with images of how to go on installing the update via adb sideload and hung in recovery.

I may not post the link to my blog on blogspot on xda, because this is my first advice.

ADB Sideload without Debugging

adb devices not found.i tried put rom with adb sideload and say cant read rom.zip.any idea?

Hi there !:)

You do not need usb debugging for adb sideload for LG G Flex. If your ROM was fully installed before the kitkat update, you can simply send the update.zip file via adb sideload. If you can boot into recovery, then your device can be recognized in the menu option "Send file via adb" only.

For the installation of LG Kikat update you must send the update file three times via adb sideload. Don't reboot system before you have sent it three times. Unzipping and installation take place in well ordered ranges and will complete after you have sent the file three times 100%.:good:

No debugging via ADB Sideload

I believe phones in recovery already can connect to adb.
Try running
Code:
adb devices
while connected

:cowboy:Hi there !

You do not need usb debugging for adb sideload for LG G Flex. If your ROM was fully installed before the kitkat update,

1. Send the update.zip file via adb sideload.
2. In recovery menu "Apply update from ADB" the update.zip file is sent to your usb-connected phone.

For the installation of LG Kikat update you must send the update file three times via adb sideload. Don't reboot system before you have sent it three times. Unzipping and installation take place in well ordered ranges and will complete after you have sent the file three times 100%.:cowboy:

dancemaster

May 21, 2014
ok.i nstall drivers and pc see my phone as a modem.i cant boot into recovery mode and adb dont working.boot only download mode.i try restore to stock with tools but nothing.dont work for me.my phone is rooted d955

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dang I'm just looking for a thread "McCatchit" hasn't posted in. Anyone?

Sent from my LG-D959 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2