Replacement Data Cable

Search This thread

rammyboy

Nov 30, 2011
I notice that the USB cable for the Spice-Mi410/Ideos X6 is not the regular mini-USB connector. I am thinking of getting a replacement data cable (to keep in my office in case I need to charge the phone). Where can I find one or what are the replacement options I have?

Thanks...

whyzee

Oct 15, 2011
Chennai
Are you sure its not generic, because I thought all android phones have same usb socket. I remember using a LG cable sometime in the past.......

nayneshdev

Oct 25, 2011
Surat
Ahh its generic i always use my brother's samsung cable, they are all alike afaik.

Sent from my MacLite-FB0 using XDA

rammyboy

Nov 30, 2011
@whyzee, @nayneshdev: I tried with a samsung Galaxy cable and I couldn't fit it in. I haven't tried with other brands (Android phones). I will do that.

@haree: Will check the local mobile shops. I usually asked them for a cable giving my model name (which they didn't recognize :confused:).

ardX

Mar 6, 2011
SBY
www.ittelkom-sby.ac.id
@whyzee, @nayneshdev: I tried with a samsung Galaxy cable and I couldn't fit it in. I haven't tried with other brands (Android phones). I will do that.

@haree: Will check the local mobile shops. I usually asked them for a cable giving my model name (which they didn't recognize :confused:).

it's not miniUSB, it's microUSB, same as new gen Blackberry phone and almost all android phone. I have 2 android phone and 1 blackberry that using same usb cable to charging or connecting to pc
PS: don't be confused with micro-HDMI type-D port that close to microUSB port in our device XD

whyzee

Oct 15, 2011
Chennai

are you sure your usb socket of your phone is not faulty? make sure your clear that up too because triumph phones have had this problem....

rammyboy

Nov 30, 2011
are you sure your usb socket of your phone is not faulty? make sure your clear that up too because triumph phones have had this problem....

The data cable that came with the box works, I think there is no problem with the USB socket. I will try the microUSB cable as suggested by ardX