[ROM][WWE][Mar 28] Wm6.1 21042 os & sys, UC ready

Search This thread

sjanzen

May 31, 2007
Data Connection

Sorry if this has been posted before, but I couldn't find it in this thread.
I installed the full version and loved everything about it, except that I get no data connection at all. I thought it might be the radio, but I have tried two different ones with the same result. I had the same problem with the othert "wildberry" ROM you were a part of.
Am I missing something obvious?
Thanks

Mike Wilson

Jun 24, 2007
Volume buttons do not lock

I tried 1.6 light, and I like this rom a lot, using it with the vga HTC home plugin.

I did notice though that the volume buttons do not lock when device is locked.
This is the same with Dutty's rom, but Swiftblades rom locks the volume buttons ok.

Any thoughts?

Thanks for a great rom.

lpm

Nov 10, 2007
Regional setting

Hi Swtos,
Great job. I am using 1.6 Full rom, how can I add the Chinese HK regional at the regional setting.

Thanks a lot.

ervius

Retired Recognized Developer
Nov 15, 2006
Manila Black LandScape
Call Log Tab included
Install Manila, go to Today --> Items --> Tap OK

Flip IT by WildBerry Team
Install app, make a reboot , Go to Programs --> Accessories --> Flip It.
Check Angles , or create a profile for a specific application.
This app is an early beta release and provided as is ....

cab section updated also.

re: Grifolle : i wrote more than 2 words :)

p.s. if you're like what we're doing please support us. Donation Button

Hi all, about this cab.....
Flip_IT_by_WildBerry_Team.cab

I analyzed both this app "flip-it" and the dll and the bepe's gnes ones, and seems to be the same application..., the only differences between the 2 applications are:
sign inside the apps; icons, for the rest seems that are the same, also the registry keys are identical, now, my question is, (if I'm right, if I'm wrong, nothing.....) witch is the original?????

djshotty

Oct 7, 2008
East Maitland, NSW, Australia
Sorry if this has been posted before, but I couldn't find it in this thread.
I installed the full version and loved everything about it, except that I get no data connection at all. I thought it might be the radio, but I have tried two different ones with the same result. I had the same problem with the othert "wildberry" ROM you were a part of.
Am I missing something obvious?
Thanks
I'm getting used to my Raphael more and more each day. I too had the same problems as you, and I am no0b at all things Windows Mobile/XDA (as you may be able to tell by the post count haha.

Okay, how did I fix my data connection problems? Well, on the Raphael (Touch Pro), go to
  • Settings
  • then choose All Settings
  • tap the Connections tab
  • tap Connection Setup
  • choose your country and telephone operator/provider
then click OK to automatically configure your device.

It will ask you to restart/soft-reset once it's done.

After the restart, go back to the Settings page, choose Communications, and you will find that if you tap Data Connection it will come up with a quick screen. I just tapped OK there, and after a bit of a wait, my Data Connection through my network provider was up and running.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:

mccune

Nov 21, 2005
www.mccune.nl
@Swtos
I really miss the BT indicator when BT is on. I'm using the 20721 v1.0. I don't use any dialer, just the WM6 standard dialer that comes with the ROM.

Can't you give me a hint wich DLL is responsible for showing this?

mccune

Nov 21, 2005
www.mccune.nl
Found the answer by testing myself.. ..the BT icons seem to be in the Diamond Dialer Package. The Video Package from the first post doesn't work.

skymelvin

Jun 28, 2008
Singapore
How To Uninstall T9 Input 14 Languages Update.cab

Hi Swtos:

Do you know hot to manually or is there a cab file to uninstall the below.

"T9 Input 14 Languages Update.cab"

Anyone knows how to uninstall this a/m Cab?
It's not in Remove Prog and/or SKTools Uninstall..!!

TKS.

stpete111

Jun 30, 2005
Swtos, awesome ROM (I'm using 1.6 Full).

My only complaint is that the battery drains quite a bit faster than with my last ROM (Dutty's). I have not changed radios at all.

Other than that though, it's bug-free as far as I can tell so I'll take the lesser battery life for sure! Congrats on a great ROM.

mccune

Nov 21, 2005
www.mccune.nl
If you use the file from THIS post than it only has registry values.

You can remove the language files without any problem. Except for the language you use of course. I've created my own reg. tweak that only contains Dutch and English. Have not had any problems the last view months..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Contacts App

Random Access application still not fixed.
    vanilla W I L D B E R R Y !!

It would be so good if you could make 1.4 Vanilla also

believe me - everyone is waiting for WILDBERRY VANILLA to flash.

that's no.1 expected ROM on xda we are waiting for soooo long!
    new vanilla?

now i don't know what to do!

flash WILDBERRY LIGHT or VANILLA 1.5

please share your oppinion where TF3D is more responsible?
    I really like those colors especially if manila is optimized for performance
    (as on all swtos roms)

Why don't you customize manila for landscape ?

:D

customize for landscape? you can change icons, clocks, fonts, colors, add new tabs but never heard about trick to keep it working in landscape mod like bepe's version. i use manila .38. maybe because of it.
    just made landscape menu to be represented as a tab in portrait mode.

please tell, i bet everybody would like to _customize_ their manilas for landscape!

for your manila style i'd recommend to remove sprint
    logo (only few people here use sprint as an operator) and make clock background transparent to see wallpaper clearly (cabs can be found here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=418139&highlight=manila+edit)

how about putting Manila it into separate folder? is it possible?
    seems HTC Home today plugin was installed into its own folder, not \Windows, it took less time to load and perform, because windows folder has lots of files (not sure though)

concerning Wildberry -- waiting for naked ROM and _working_ RandomAccess ;) thanks for your work.
    Do you like this manila ???

:D

does it have landscape mode?
    theme is mediocre, sprint branded. doesn't matter since we can customize manila.
    could you better optimize it for performance if possible?
    maybe put installed manila into separate folder for faster access, like they did for htc home plugin earlier?