|RAPH|6.5|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ★ || Build date 2009/6/5 ||

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

silenthatred

Nov 13, 2008
HBG, PA
With the latest Standard ROM I am having two issues:

1) When someone leaves me a phone number in the email, I can click the link and it shows up in a dialog box to call. When I click the call button in the menu or the left hand corner call, it does nothing.

2) When I use my Motorola H680 bluetooth headset, I cannot answer incoming calls. Sometimes if I hit the button on my Fuze it answers. Most of the time, neither the bluetooth or the phone will answer the call. I believe if I have the bluetooth turned off it works great. I will check it out today.

Thanks for your dedication in building great ROMs,

Cedric

You say "latest standard ROM," but that one isn't in this thread. Are you using the one from here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=530882 ?

p2k8

Oct 16, 2008
Hey there, this is one of the best roms I've installed on my phone but was wondering if the startup animation has been disabled can't seem to see on at startup even tried customizing it with Advanced Config...also when I installed Showaco AllTabs BG the clock gets messed up where it will have the correct time but only on the top half of the flip clock and the bottom half has 3 zeros??? One last thing is it possible to get a bubble notification on the people tab when I have a missed call, instead of the notification on the taskbar on top. I'm running the version with the regular dialer, Thanks once again for a great ROM!

Last edited:

yugen101

Sep 9, 2008
With messaging open, click menu, tools, options.
This is going to sound dense, but...

What do you mean by "with messaging open"? From the email and SMS/MMS inbox menus and TF3D menu tabs, I cannot find Tools. From the Start screen, how would you get there?
I had no problems changing my email settings with 6.1; this is my first 6.5 experience.
thank you.

Tobyyy

Jan 30, 2009
I tried to install the rom, but there is always an error.

does anybody know what it could be?

i installed net 3.5
my htc is connected

pls help me

ZioFranck

Sep 29, 2008
videocall

hi I am an italian boy with a Raphael brand tre (H3G)... I have changed the rom and I installed this energy rom ... It's great but i have a problem I not receive videocall and also I can not to do a videocall .... I'm searching a solution from 2 weeks but I don't talk so good english and probably I don't see it ... can someone help me please ... I don't want to change rom only for this little problem ... how can I solve it ???

efrant

Retired Senior Moderator & Developers Relations
Feb 12, 2009
Montreal
Samsung Galaxy S20
hi I am an italian boy with a Raphael brand tre (H3G)... I have changed the rom and I installed this energy rom ... It's great but i have a problem I not receive videocall and also I can not to do a videocall .... I'm searching a solution from 2 weeks but I don't talk so good english and probably I don't see it ... can someone help me please ... I don't want to change rom only for this little problem ... how can I solve it ???

Get a build without the Tachi dialer. The May 30th build is great.

efrant

Retired Senior Moderator & Developers Relations
Feb 12, 2009
Montreal
Samsung Galaxy S20
where can i find it ??? i see only a release in the first page...
can i uninstallthe tachi dialer or make somethigs to modify only this in the rom ...
Did you try clicking on the link in the first post for Server 1 (MobileMatt's) in the USA?

If you did, you would have seen that there are links to all of NRG's builds in there...

ZioFranck

Sep 29, 2008
raphael original dialer

Did you try clicking on the link in the first post for Server 1 (MobileMatt's) in the USA?

If you did, you would have seen that there are links to all of NRG's builds in there...

but is possible search a cab with stock raphael dialer for videocall
??? I'm searching around the web from this morning but nothing ... gently if somebody have it ...can he post it .... can some Guru extract original dialer from stock rom .... please it's very important for me ... I'm very satisfied by this rom ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

does anyone have voice command run ?

I made a shortcut to a key... But it is doing nothing...

When I start the voicecmd.exe from \windows also nothing happens.

In Settings Voice command is enabled....

If have nothing installed - just flashed the rom and snychronized my contacts. No other change....

Because it´s one of my favourite program your help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Mike

PS: I have a German T-Mobile Vario IV I can only remap the send-key, but this is not the problem :)

Everything is fine in this ROM except the voice dialer. Voice dialing is not working and maybe is a WM 6.5 issue. I installed cyberon voice dialing from a .cab and when i pressed the BT button it did nothing. Changed a setting in the registry and now when i press the BT button opens the dial pad, same like if i was pressing the call hardware button. I think its registry settings. Anyone can help?