[APP]Themed Miui Animated Clock *now with requests and transparency!*

Search This thread

00McD00

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 20, 2010
Iowa
www.alwaysandroid.org
HELL YEAH!!!!

These are awesome! Thank you so much!! Yeah, I might give it a whirl. I've just recently started modding wallpapers w/ gimp, but certainly that would work for replacing a few png files. 7zip, check. I've also used apk manager to open them up and then re sign them. That's how I did the widget locker mods when the themes first came out before the themed version. Just one more thing to add to my to do list... Damn this phone!

Seriously, thanks again. And seriously, look forward to slapping you guys around this September... AGAIN!!!!!! :D

Thank you. Yeah that sounds like it would definitely work and you can just rip the plain white background out of one of the stock clocks and then put whatever you want on it. I find an image size of anything in between like 80x80 to 100x100 pixels is usually a good size to fit inside. Modding the second hands is the most time consuming part because I haven't found a good way to do them in a batch so I have to do each one individually using photoshop.

00McD00

Jul 20, 2010
Iowa
www.alwaysandroid.org
Ok here we've got the Boise State clock, Cardinals, and CyanogenMod (great idea on this one by the way). On the Cyanogen I actually used the Aqua second hand because I thought it matched better, hope this is ok. Let me know what you think of them.

*Boise*
Boise.jpg

*Cardinals*
Cardinals.jpg

*Cyanogen*
Cyanogen.jpg

Attachments

• MiuiAnimatedClockBoise.apk
    272.4 KB · Views: 47
  • MiuiAnimatedClockCardinals.apk
    220.4 KB · Views: 61
  • MiuiAnimatedClockCyanogen.apk
    181.8 KB · Views: 194

rmcsc

Jul 11, 2010
Awesome clock! Been looking for a good looking one with seconds hand. Seems I finally found it.

It is too much to ask for a Honeycomb-inspired clock? Doesn't really have to look just like it, but perhaps look, as I mentioned, inspired by it.
HoneycombClock-1.png

00McD00

Jul 20, 2010
Iowa
www.alwaysandroid.org
Here is the Honeycomb animated clock (great idea by the way). With a moving second hand and the original moving background with the minute and hour hand. Hope everyone enjoys!

*Honeycomb*
Honeycomb.jpg

Attachments

• AnimatedClockHoneycomb.apk
    355.3 KB · Views: 449

00McD00

Jul 20, 2010
Iowa
www.alwaysandroid.org
That's perfect! A million and one thanks to you!

No problem man glad you link it, sorry I should have messaged you to let you know it was done.

And as for the black one, that would be a little difficult because I would have to recolor the minute/hour hands and I haven't found a good way to do this yet and still have them look good.

amoramor

Nov 1, 2010
Hi!

Can you make a mod clock for each one of these teams plz? :)

Attachments

• wpid-Panathinaikos-vs-Barcelona.jpg
    wpid-Panathinaikos-vs-Barcelona.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 492

00McD00

Jul 20, 2010
Iowa
www.alwaysandroid.org
Here you go guys; the Barcelona, LSU, and Panathinaikos clocks. Hope all is to your liking, let me know what you think (I think they turned out pretty well, but they aren't for me lol). If you like them please don't hesitate to hit the "Thanks" button. Enjoy!

*Barcelona*
Barcelona.jpg

*LSU Eye*
LSU.jpg

*Panathinaikos*
Panathinaikos.jpg

Attachments

• MiuiAnimatedClockBarcelona.apk
    377.4 KB · Views: 102
  • MiuiAnimatedClockLSU.apk
    183.5 KB · Views: 19
  • MiuiAnimatedClockPanathinaikos.apk
    187.4 KB · Views: 15

00McD00

Jul 20, 2010
Iowa
www.alwaysandroid.org
Liverpool FC clock as requested. I just used a red second hand since you didn't specify, hope you like it. Enjoy!

*Liverpool FC*
CAP201105122218.jpg

Attachments

• MiuiAnimatedClockLiverpool.apk
    229.5 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Reactions: f0xy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ThreadBanner.png

Please read ENTIRE OP before posting, thank you.​

Let me first start off by saying that I am NOT the original creator of this application. Credit for the original goes to Factory Widgets on the Android market and credit for the original mod goes to jamieaxall at this thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=951263

*Do a quick search of the thread before requesting. An idea is original until someone else has it.

Transparent ring clocks *NEW!*
    *can be found here: http:http://tinyurl.com/3tw4lpv
    -How to request:
    *specify what color you would like the outer ring to be.
    *specify what color you would like the second hand to be.
    *specify what color you would like the minute/hour hand to be.
    *specify if you would like a logo on the background or leave it transparent.
    Example
    roman.jpg

Custom logo or image clocks
    *can be found throughout the thread (do a search for what you are looking for, someone else may have already requested it).
    -How to request:
    *link/attach/describe image that you would like for the background (with a transparent background saves me time :)).
    *specify what color of second hand you would like (if preference).
    *specify what color of background you would like (if preference).
    Example
    xda.jpg

Original MIUI animated clocks
    *can be found in the 2nd post.
    -How to request:
    *"I would like an Original clock with a ____ colored second hand."

User Contributions
    *Transparent mods by KingDavid can be found HERE.
    *Darker mod by Grudas can be found HERE.
    *Darkened red/semi-transparent mod by Wesscoggin can be found HERE.
    *please contact the designers individually if you have questions or requests for them.

*If you like my work please consider donating or hitting the thanks button to put a :) on my face. Also, any and all donations that I receive will be put right back into donations to the XDA Forums. So don't do it for me, do it for this wonderful website.
    Here are the original clocks with just the modified second hand. They all look like the picture below, except with the colored second hand that they are named for.

*Red*
    Red.jpg
    Here is some other Colors of the Clear Animated MIUI Clock to go with the White one I posted a few Post back. Enjoy!

clearlymiui.png
    My Clear Animated Analog MIUI Clock. Enjoy!

snap20110615043817.png
    Well folks here you go, I got all the requests done...and ahead of schedule at that! This batch took quite a while *cough* the knight *cough* ;) so don't be afraid of the Thanks button lol. I hope they are to everyone's liking and as always if they aren't please don't hesitate to say so, I just want everyone satisfied. Download and enjoy!

*Arsenal*
    CAP201107022205.jpg

*Bruins*
    CAP201107022153.jpg

*Knight*
    CAP201107022154.jpg

*Maryland*
    CAP201107022155.jpg

*Rangers*
    CAP201107022159.jpg

*The Doctor*
    CAP201107022200.jpg