Stock rom

Search This thread

snaggvar

May 27, 2014
Hi all,

I bought a retail demo version of the phone for a significant lesser price than the "original" with the downside that it came with a preinstalled software that turned on a demo video when charging and locking the screen.
This was easily fixed with root and a debloat app that i used to remove the software who started the video.
My stock rom is probably not the same as it would have been if I had bought a normal phone. Just for the fun of it i would like to try and make it a stock but i can’t seem to find the stock rom anywhere, i am guessing that it doesn’t exist yet?
If so does anyone have an idea how long it usually takes before a stock rom pops up here at xda after release of a new phone?

coolmingli

Jan 16, 2013
San Francisco
Hi all,

I bought a retail demo version of the phone for a significant lesser price than the "original" with the downside that it came with a preinstalled software that turned on a demo video when charging and locking the screen.
This was easily fixed with root and a debloat app that i used to remove the software who started the video.
My stock rom is probably not the same as it would have been if I had bought a normal phone. Just for the fun of it i would like to try and make it a stock but i can’t seem to find the stock rom anywhere, i am guessing that it doesn’t exist yet?
If so does anyone have an idea how long it usually takes before a stock rom pops up here at xda after release of a new phone?

You don't use Stock ROM, you flash FTF via flashtool.

Reactions: snaggvar

snaggvar

May 27, 2014
Ok, thanks!

So, for example:
I am on romaur 3.1 now and if i want to go back to stock(not from one of my backups) i simply flash "D6503_17.1.1.A.0.402_Euro Lte-unbranded-1281-4640.ftf" via flashtool?

Do you know how OTA-updates work, are they disabled becuse of bootloader unlocked or will they work with stock-ftf?

Ben Ling

Recognized Themer
Nov 2, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Ok, thanks!

So, for example:
I am on romaur 3.1 now and if i want to go back to stock(not from one of my backups) i simply flash "D6503_17.1.1.A.0.402_Euro Lte-unbranded-1281-4640.ftf" via flashtool?

Do you know how OTA-updates work, are they disabled becuse of bootloader unlocked or will they work with stock-ftf?

yes,simply flash any firmware for your device model

OTA Update only work with Locked Bootloader & Stock Recovery

se1000

Feb 14, 2011
Ok, thanks!

So, for example:

If you're already on RomAur, if you wipe system, data, and cache, reload RomAur and start from scratch, you would have all the same software as anyone else running RomAur.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all,