application avaible just for the vga but today is for the qvga windows mobiles

here a picture

trakaxMobile1.jpg

this windows mobile software is to edit video and mixing with audio also edit
audio files

Last edited by a moderator:

tmj1630

Dec 20, 2009
I tried to install this on an omnia I910 but cannot get it to accept the screen resolution. I think I may be putting the included .dll files in the wrong location or installing this improperly. Can you help me out with the install procedure? Thanks

snowplow

Jul 4, 2010
warez?

Sorry buddy, but when looking into this alil deeper for a wvga/vga version I found it for sale for $10. [link posted here] Could this be considered warez?

Thanks, that's what I was just going to ask. I just did exactly the same thing when looking for a wvga version, I googled "trakax" and found the link you posted. If this is warez do you think that EGZThunder1 should be pm'd about this since he posted it in the portal?

Reactions: lnando84

lnando84

May 28, 2008
Allentown
Thanks, that's what I was just going to ask. I just did exactly the same thing when looking for a wvga version, I googled "trakax" and found the link you posted. If this is warez do you think that EGZThunder1 should be pm'd about this since he posted it in the portal?

Thanks for the "thanks"..returned the favor;) Yea i guess you could pm him(wont hurt if it turns out not to be).. I don't want manhab to take this the wrong way tho because I know he means no harm. All he's trying to do is help contribute to this great community!

manhab

May 11, 2011
I tried to install this on an omnia I910 but cannot get it to accept the screen resolution. I think I may be putting the included .dll files in the wrong location or installing this improperly. Can you help me out with the install procedure? Thanks

ok downlowd this appication to get it works on your phone, it change your phone's resolution

manhab

May 11, 2011
i see in my mediafire account that there just 110 downlods from 650 views

any one face a trouble?? :)

Farmer Ted

Nov 30, 2008
Perhaps others aren't as keen as you to download warez. I actually bought a copy of this software a while ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hi
    before posting this this theard i search in xd developers and i find that this

application avaible just for the vga but today is for the qvga windows mobiles

here a picture

trakaxMobile1.jpg

this windows mobile software is to edit video and mixing with audio also edit
    audio files
    Hey buddy, here's a quick tip..If you'd like for the picture to show up on the page, either put the link between these tags
    . or click on this
    insertimage.gif
    button then paste the link;)
    Hey buddy, here's a quick tip..If you'd like for the picture to show up on the page, either put the link between these tags
    . or click on this
    insertimage.gif
    button then paste the link;)

thank you really,this is what im waiting for,

thank you
    Sorry buddy, but when looking into this alil deeper for a wvga/vga version I found it for sale for $10. http://www.trakax.com/software/mobile/trakaxmobile_qvga_devices/ Could this be considered warez?
    warez?

Sorry buddy, but when looking into this alil deeper for a wvga/vga version I found it for sale for $10. [link posted here] Could this be considered warez?