advice

Search This thread

tfat1000

Jan 2, 2012
can anyone tell me what they think of the cleanRom jellybean lite beta ,what they experience with changing kernel ,and everything etc... tell me about it please with lot of details thx:eek:

tfat1000

Jan 2, 2012
Flash it and experiment. Come back and tell us how it goes.
AT&T HTC OneX
Android 4.1.1
ViperXL 3.2.3

i ask for advice ,which means if someone out there have already installed it i would like to know how it fit the phone cuz am on viperxl 3.2.3 right now i dont want to leave it like that cause its running pretty great on my HOX!

FZ1Darren

Aug 8, 2010
Central Cali
been running it since early this month. not a single reboot. haven't been able to get that kind of stability with any other jb rom. running the stock kernel.

redpoint73

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 24, 2007
i ask for advice ,which means if someone out there have already installed it i would like to know how it fit the phone cuz am on viperxl 3.2.3 right now i dont want to leave it like that cause its running pretty great on my HOX!

That doesn't change the fact that this thread is pointless, and mids will close it soon. Everyone uses their phone differently, and has different expectations and preferences about ROMs. If you just read the JL Beta thread you can easily and obviously see what people have to say about it.

Sent from my HTC_Flyer_P512_NA using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

That doesn't change the fact that this thread is pointless, and mids will close it soon. Everyone uses their phone differently, and has different expectations and preferences about ROMs. If you just read the JL Beta thread you can easily and obviously see what people have to say about it.

Sent from my HTC_Flyer_P512_NA using xda app-developers app
    Alright. CleanROM JB is flawless and ElementalX kernel is too.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium