Bumper and new case white logo

Search This thread

netizenn

Dec 14, 2012
Aveiro
Hi

Does anyone know if a bumper will be available por moto G like there is for Moto X ??

High-Quality-Dual-color-Design-Frame-Bumper-Soft-TPU-Protective-font-b-Case-b-font-Cover.jpg

and the new rear covers that are coming with the latest Moto G, with the white/light silver Logo of Motorola?

Does anyone knows something??

Greeting from Portugal :D

T0rchlight

Nov 2, 2010
In Malaysia the first batch and the second batch back covers are different materials, coz I bought 4 units for my family. 2 is first batch which have free screen protector in box and also plastic back cover (Dark Moto logo), the 2nd batch which I bought 2 weeks after does not have screen protector but back cases are rubberised with white Moto logo.

AssToast

Apr 1, 2013
In Malaysia the first batch and the second batch back covers are different materials, coz I bought 4 units for my family. 2 is first batch which have free screen protector in box and also plastic back cover (Dark Moto logo), the 2nd batch which I bought 2 weeks after does not have screen protector but back cases are rubberised with white Moto logo.

I just bought mine too, also from malaysia, the screen protector comes applied

matmutant

Mar 17, 2011
~/
andrux-and-me.blogspot.com
Moto G
Moto E

Same in France,
new bought Moto G have the black case with white logo, and no screen protector :)