I think i bricked i747 phone, flashed 4.3

Search This thread

cnile

Jan 8, 2011
I DOWNLOADED A ODIN IMAGE FROM XDA:

I747UCUEMJB_2024954_REV04_user_low_ship.tar.MD5

AND NOW THE PHONE WONT EVEN TURN ON, RIGHT AFTER ODIN FINISHED. IS THERE A WAY TO FIX THIS?

Larry2999

Feb 7, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I DOWNLOADED A ODIN IMAGE FROM XDA:

I747UCUEMJB_2024954_REV04_user_low_ship.tar.MD5

AND NOW THE PHONE WONT EVEN TURN ON, RIGHT AFTER ODIN FINISHED. IS THERE A WAY TO FIX THIS?

Difficult to follow your issue because you've started several threads all of which appear related or perhaps linked to the same issue. If it's one issue, it's always tidier to stick to one discussion thread as opening different threads could lead to you getting conflicting steers based on different members' understanding of the problem. Is this the same device you wanted to manually update to 4.3 from 4.1.1 or a different one? If so, I'd be surprised you opted to try the Odin route. Although there shouldn't be any problem with the Odin image you flashed as it was developed by a well respected XDA member, the recovery option would have been a safer way to go. Did you use Odin ver. 3.07 to flash this image as it seems to work well only with this version and did you get the <Pass> message at the end? If so, there may be nothing to worry about. Try pulling out the battery, wait several minutes, replace the battery and, if it doesn't power on normally, see if you can boot to recovery mode and do a hard wipe/reset. If you are unable to boot to recovery mode, then you may have a soft brick which can, thankfully, be recovered from. You will find the definitive guide to unbricking in the first page of the following thread. All the files you need can be found there too ...

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2549068

Last edited: