Motorola Photon ROM Links Broken?

Search This thread

CoogiMane1996

Jul 23, 2011
Virginia Beach
Hey fellow member. I don't know if this has been covered already but, has there been any solution to the broken Motorola Photon Links? I know i should of downloaded the ROM when the phone was new. Sadly :(i just got my photon 3 weeks ago and now all the ROM to my leisure are all gone. If anyone has a solution to this it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again. :D:D:D:D:D:D

w0lf215

Oct 21, 2011
It would help if you were more specific.. Are you looking for an unlocked ROM like CM9/MIUI? OR a .sbf of the stock ROM to restore phone to..?

Reactions: CoogiMane1996

CoogiMane1996

Jul 23, 2011
Virginia Beach
OMG finally I'm sorry for the late response but, I'm talking about unlocked ROMS like CM7 and all those other goodies you can boot with CWM. I been trying to get these ROMs and Kernels lately but since multi upload and megaupload are down the links are down which mean no ROM. Plz reply asap thx :):D:):D:D:D:):):D:):):)

Motorola Photon 4G
Unlocked and Rooted

CoogiMane1996

Jul 23, 2011
Virginia Beach
I mean more than just CM7 i mean all the ROMs and Kernals you can load by CWM cause all links are down especially the ones with multi or mega upload

Sent from my MB855 using XDA

Lokifish Marz

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 13, 2011
Olympus Mons, Mars
martian-imperium.com
I mean more than just CM7 i mean all the ROMs and Kernals you can load by CWM cause all links are down especially the ones with multi or mega upload

(rant deleted)
(rant deleted)
(rant deleted)

Imperium Initiative
CM9
CM7
MIUI
2.3.5 Hybrid
Rocko
AOKP Milestone4 Photon/Electrify
TurlCM9_V10_Photon
EVERY Stock SBF
(missed a couple but these are ALL on the first page in the dev section and live when checked two days ago)

Almost all other releases are old code or abandon.

(rant deleted)
(rant deleted)
(rant deleted)

rexxxgg

Feb 26, 2012
Imperium Initiative
CM9
CM7
MIUI
2.3.5 Hybrid
Rocko
TurlCM9_V10_Photon
EVERY Stock SBF
(missed a couple but these are ALL on the first page in the dev section and live when checked two days ago)

If you do need any other rom not on this list I have alien rom and homebase rom + the themes that go with them. they are on the older side but from what i have tried work great. hit me up if you need any of those two and ill try to find a link or upload what i have.

CoogiMane1996

Jul 23, 2011
Virginia Beach
ill take any ROMs and Kernals anyone can give me for the Photon. But if anyone have the ROM and Kernal set that can allow me to OverClock 1.5 Ghz or more it would be GREATLY appriciated thanks again fellow members.:):rolleyes::D;):):rolleyes::D:);):D:rolleyes::):D:rolleyes::):rolleyes::):rolleyes:;):D:rolleyes::D:D:):););):rolleyes::D:D:D

bullfrog527

Jan 29, 2011
Bradley, IL
OnePlus 7T
ill take any ROMs and Kernals anyone can give me for the Photon. But if anyone have the ROM and Kernal set that can allow me to OverClock 1.5 Ghz or more it would be GREATLY appriciated thanks again fellow members.:):rolleyes::D;):):rolleyes::D:);):D:rolleyes::):D:rolleyes::):rolleyes::):rolleyes:;):D:rolleyes::D:D:):););):rolleyes::D:D:D

Ummm, I think loki has just about all there is for the photon listed. The highest oc I've seen for the photon is 1.4, with a couple of jokers kernels for stock or cm. So I'm sorry if s don't have a lot of options /sarcasm

sent from my Kick Ass MIUI MoPho using XDA premium

w0lf215

Oct 21, 2011
Only ROM I remember being able to do that was was i *think* Cybiks CM7 that I thought I used to run at 1.5 Ghz.. You don't need anywhere near that kind of OC speeds anyways it just kills battery. CM9 is still lightning fast clocked at 1 Ghz. All the ROMS are posted in dev section and all of the newer roms CM9/MIUI/AOKP all have working links... And so do most of older ROMS too..

CoogiMane1996

Jul 23, 2011
Virginia Beach
Can you guys post the links of the available working ROM/Kernal atm because i checked all the forums and they rom or kernals are either Multi or Mega Upload and there gone D:

CoogiMane1996

Jul 23, 2011
Virginia Beach
To make it easier for you wonderful/helpful people if you can provide the following it would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

ACS Magnifier 1.0

Motorola Stock 2.3.4

HomeBase Photon

STAR WARS 2.8

Alien Build #1

Photon Laser v1.1

CM7

CM9

ICS

and last Any extra Kernal or ROMS i missed

I'm sorry if i asked so much but if i do receive a lot of ROM and Kernels i will make a new post regarding these ROM and Kernels so no one will have to struggle with this and ill give credit to the makes of the ROM/Kernels along with you Guys who made it possible to keep these ROM and Kernels Alive

THANKS AGAIN!

Lokifish Marz

Mar 13, 2011
Olympus Mons, Mars
martian-imperium.com
Can you guys post the links of the available working ROM/Kernal atm because i checked all the forums and they rom or kernals are either Multi or Mega Upload and there gone D:

I'm finding it difficult to be civil at this point.

There is no way that you could have checked all the forums and ROM threads. Every ROM I listed IS NOT hosted on multi or mega. Every ROM I listed is hosted on private servers. I strongly suggest that you go by the list I posted as I know for a fact that those are available as I personally host Imperium and the stock SBF's at personal expense.

As far as not finding ROM's this does not seem to be a common issue as not only is there a sticky with ROM links (need to update BTW), almost every live/current ROM is in the first page of the Dev forum.

Mod please kill this thread

Last edited:

Lokifish Marz

Mar 13, 2011
Olympus Mons, Mars
martian-imperium.com
Just give me a little more time i really got my photon WAY LATE so a majority of the good ROM/ Kernel are gone. Ill drop this all ASAP :(

In my sig is this;

Photon:[Guide] Motorola Photon Compendium a.k.a. all things MoPho

At the top of the Development thread is this;

!!!LOOK HERE FIRST!!! Motorola Photon Compendium a.k.a. all things MoPho

Almost every ROM on the first page of the development forum is current

I am baffled as to how you cannot find a single ROM. As far as kernels, all the current ROMs, except for one, are running the latest kernels so there is really no need to go hunting for different kernels. Older ROMs and kernels means no support so that is the worst place to start.

CoogiMane1996

Jul 23, 2011
Virginia Beach
Lokifish Marz THANK YOU A BILLION!!!! I found a S*** LOAD OF ROMS!!!! YOU ARE A HERO!!!!! I'm done now im just downloading the ROM/Kernel ATM!!! But before i stop reply i need you to to help me on this and this will be the last

Full ROM Download Links v1.0.4
Getting there

i got this from your site but no link? Is it in progress? THANKS AGAIN!!!! If i could i would give you 1,000,000,000 THanks but no i cant :( Take care thanks again!

tcleg

Feb 12, 2013
Photon Laser ROM?

I wanted to try out the Photon Laser v1.1 ROM, but when I click on the large link that says "Click here for downloads" in the first post of the Photon Laser thread by kennethpenn, it takes me to another webpage where there is a link that says "Download v1.1" and it gives me a 404 error message. I've tried looking to see if this ROM is hosted anywhere else but can't seem to find it. Can someone post a fresh link to this ROM?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

(rant deleted)
    (rant deleted)
    (rant deleted)

Imperium Initiative
    CM9
    CM7
    MIUI
    2.3.5 Hybrid
    Rocko
    TurlCM9_V10_Photon
    EVERY Stock SBF

(rant deleted)
    (rant deleted)
    (rant deleted)
    It would help if you were more specific.. Are you looking for an unlocked ROM like CM9/MIUI? OR a .sbf of the stock ROM to restore phone to..?
    Please, be specific and you will get an answer

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk
    Imperium Initiative
    CM9
    CM7
    MIUI
    2.3.5 Hybrid
    Rocko
    TurlCM9_V10_Photon
    EVERY Stock SBF

If you do need any other rom not on this list I have alien rom and homebase rom + the themes that go with them. they are on the older side but from what i have tried work great. hit me up if you need any of those two and ill try to find a link or upload what i have.