ReDark flat theme

Search This thread

kpontkadar

Apr 22, 2014
Check out the walk through video to learn about all the functions. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t91RXIcbIdw

Files and other information on mycolorscreen: http://mycolorscreen.com/2014/05/21/redark-2/

dock.png

Used apps

- Lightning Launcher eXtreme
- Zooper Widget
- My Month Calendar Widget
- Elixir Widgets

Settings

- grid: 6×10
- hide notification bar
- background: #434a54

Information on home screen:

- Time + Alarm
- Date + day name
- Battery percent, time left and temperature
- used ram and precesses
- used storage, and used/full storage
- weather today and 5 days forecast (slider: location, humidity, wind, sunrise, sunset)
- next 3 events
- week in year (slider: monthly calendar, underlined days of events)
- toggle buttons and app drawer
- designed dock with text and icons (android dev icon font)

Lockscreen:

On the lock screen you can see the missed calls, messages and gmail messages. Tap twice on the white area to unlock.

Homescreen:

Swipe right to view the red toggle menu and the app drawer. You can turn on/off 6-8 features. Default settings are wifi, mobile data, wifi hot-spot, gps, bluetooth and mute.

Swipe left to close toggle menu. The battery info, the used memory and the next 3 events are always visible.

Tap on the red weather panel to see the weather details. Tap there again or swipe right on the weather details panel to close this panel.

Tap to the dark calendar panel to view the monthly calendar. You can see the actual month, actual day and the events day underlined with red. Swipe right on the monthly calendar panel to close. The monthly calendar will be featured always on the top layer.

Reactions: elhombredelapampa

kpontkadar

Apr 22, 2014
Thanks mate ! I haven't dont this before though so is there any way you could walk me through installing ?

I think in this case there will be no easy for you. The Zooper is not complicated, but the lightning launcher. I think the easiest way is to see some videos on youtube (keywords: "lightning launcher tutorial" and "zooper pro tutorial"). I'm sorry, but to write the all detailed steps would be very lengthy. If you have specific questions about the apps used, it can help you.

Jun 2, 2014
Lille
If you have any questions about the settings (launcher, zooper or other), you can write me. I think this is not the easiest option.

I think in this case there will be no easy for you. The Zooper is not complicated, but the lightning launcher. I think the easiest way is to see some videos on youtube (keywords: "lightning launcher tutorial" and "zooper pro tutorial"). I'm sorry, but to write the all detailed steps would be very lengthy. If you have specific questions about the apps used, it can help you.

Yeah i have used Zooper before, but not lightning... Sounds like this will be a learning curve...

kpontkadar

Apr 22, 2014
Yeah i have used Zooper before, but not lightning... Sounds like this will be a learning curve...

Zooper the easier thing. But, if you are interested this topic and like highly customizable launcher, it not will be a problem. If you have specific questions, I'll be happy to help you.

Here is another screen of mine, and a very short instructions at the end of the description: http://mycolorscreen.com/2014/06/02/green-46/

The same way to make the ReDark screen, just use the ReDark files.

Jun 2, 2014
Lille
Zooper the easier thing. But, if you are interested this topic and like highly customizable launcher, it not will be a problem. If you have specific questions, I'll be happy to help you.

It looks brilliant as well. I have now downloaded LLX and started making everything to my liking in Zooper (will post screens when i'm done if you like). Could you just please tell me in what folders to put the files i have downloaded from you, as i am getting errors...

kpontkadar

Apr 22, 2014
It looks brilliant as well. I have now downloaded LLX and started making everything to my liking in Zooper (will post screens when i'm done if you like). Could you just please tell me in what folders to put the files i have downloaded from you, as i am getting errors...

Which application showed the error?

This is the folders:

Copy Lightning Launcher eXtreme template to /sdcard/LightningLauncher/
Copy Zooper Pro templates to /sdcard/ZooperWidget/Templates
Copy toggle button files to /sdcard/Android/data/com.bartat.android.elixir.KEEP/iconpack/Green ****** This folder (named "Green") may be different, but you need to make the elixir widgets (I cant save the templates) and set this folder for use. But Elixir Witgets simple to use.

Jun 2, 2014
Lille
Which application showed the error?

This is the folders:

Copy Lightning Launcher eXtreme template to /sdcard/LightningLauncher/
Copy Zooper Pro templates to /sdcard/ZooperWidget/Templates
Copy toggle button files to /sdcard/Android/data/com.bartat.android.elixir.KEEP/iconpack/Green ****** This folder (named "Green") may be different, but you need to make the elixir widgets (I cant save the templates) and set this folder for use. But Elixir Witgets simple to use.

Thanks ! I can't find the toggle button files, though...

Sorry if i'm being a pain...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Check out the walk through video to learn about all the functions. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t91RXIcbIdw

Files and other information on mycolorscreen: http://mycolorscreen.com/2014/05/21/redark-2/

dock.png

Used apps

- Lightning Launcher eXtreme
    - Zooper Widget
    - My Month Calendar Widget
    - Elixir Widgets

Settings

- grid: 6×10
    - hide notification bar
    - background: #434a54

Information on home screen:

- Time + Alarm
    - Date + day name
    - Battery percent, time left and temperature
    - used ram and precesses
    - used storage, and used/full storage
    - weather today and 5 days forecast (slider: location, humidity, wind, sunrise, sunset)
    - next 3 events
    - week in year (slider: monthly calendar, underlined days of events)
    - toggle buttons and app drawer
    - designed dock with text and icons (android dev icon font)

Lockscreen:

On the lock screen you can see the missed calls, messages and gmail messages. Tap twice on the white area to unlock.

Homescreen:

Swipe right to view the red toggle menu and the app drawer. You can turn on/off 6-8 features. Default settings are wifi, mobile data, wifi hot-spot, gps, bluetooth and mute.

Swipe left to close toggle menu. The battery info, the used memory and the next 3 events are always visible.

Tap on the red weather panel to see the weather details. Tap there again or swipe right on the weather details panel to close this panel.

Tap to the dark calendar panel to view the monthly calendar. You can see the actual month, actual day and the events day underlined with red. Swipe right on the monthly calendar panel to close. The monthly calendar will be featured always on the top layer.
    That looks effing brilliant ! Thanks ! Downloading it right now !

If you have any questions about the settings (launcher, zooper or other), you can write me. I think this is not the easiest option.
    ALL DONE ! I've got it all working now and it's fantastic ! Thank you very much for all your help !

I'm happy, if you finished the "installation". :) Which phone are you use and what resolution? Everything is ok?