[Q] Mic not working?

Search This thread

absolutnick

Jan 18, 2009
Hi guys. I have a strange problem. Sometimes when I make calls the mic is not working. I do not cover the mic with my hand. Then if i hang up and call again it might work. It happens probably 1/5 calls. I have GS4 exynos quad core. Any ideas? Should I reset the phone?

absolutnick

Jan 18, 2009
You mean to change the phone? Why do you think that? I would have thought its software as it works most times but some times not

samersh72

Nov 26, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
You mean to change the phone? Why do you think that? I would have thought its software as it works most times but some times not

i dont think it is a software issue, any way try resetting the phone.
there is something wrong with your mic. sometime works, sometimes no, maybe mic is damaged, they can test it at service center.
i meant not changing the phone, but changing the mic

Darazar

Feb 22, 2014
Same problem

Hi guys. I have a strange problem. Sometimes when I make calls the mic is not working. I do not cover the mic with my hand. Then if i hang up and call again it might work. It happens probably 1/5 calls. I have GS4 exynos quad core. Any ideas? Should I reset the phone?

Could you fix it? I changed the microphone unit including charging port and even I reset the phone and nothing changed!!
How can I get this fixed!???

Kratoz90

Feb 7, 2014
I had the same problem

A while ago i had the same problem with my phone, i9505. I had the CM rom when the mic dident work, so i changed rom and everyting was fine again so i recommend try that.