Looking for a NANDroid of Stock ROM

Search This thread

Alunduyn

Mar 23, 2012
Hey guys I made something bad to my legend. Now I have to flash .img files throught fastboot, but I've lost my NANDroid of Stock ROM and other NANDroids are not signed and I can't flash them. I can't S-OFF ( I can't turn on the phone, it bootloops, and I can't mount SDcard in clockwork recovery ). I already chosed DISABLE SIGNATURE VERIFICATION in clockworkmod. I still can't flash other NANDroid's .img. So, could anyone upload his NANDroid of official HTC's ROM for Legend? Thanks a lot... I like my legend and I want it back!

Stevemotto

Dec 21, 2011
Sydney
Sorry can't help ya here... Try Googling it, the file might pop out. But if all's lost factory reset?

Sent from my Legend using xda premium

Alunduyn

Mar 23, 2012
Well, now I have a stock ROM "running". WiFi doesn't initialize ( Error ), if I start it with MicroSD in it just Bootloops at the "y" of "Quietly Brilliant" bootanimation and if I switch it on when not charging ( even if battery is fully charged ) my Legend just infinitely bootloops at the green htc logo just before the bootanimation. Also, can't mount SDcard in Clockwork recovery.

I already googled it, without results. Nobody needs a system.img backup and similar things. If there is one on the web, it is too hidden and I haven't enought time.

Thanks for trying. My Legend is so grateful to you :)

Last edited:

psyionx

Nov 30, 2010
Kota Kinabalu
have you tried digging in the RUU files? i think the stuff you need is in side the rom.zip where we rename this rom.zip to LEGEIMG.zip and leave it at the root of a gold card to downgrade thinggy. extract it you have lots of .img... this files can be found from this thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=725430 you can look for the other tho...
i dont remember we can just flash .img to our legend without s-off or security-off in fastboot.

if you cant mount your sd-card you can use a card reader.

but since you can go in to CWM with fake flash or you have change your recovery. why not use another card to flash. who knows you have a bad card?

Reactions: Alunduyn

Alunduyn

Mar 23, 2012
Thanks, but I can't mount SDcard. With a SDcard it would be easy, but actually I can't get it mounted, both in recovery and OS.

I sent my legend to HTC Service, and now I'm waiting for their report.

Should I sign this thread "solved", even if it isn't solved but I just don't need anymore the img files?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    have you tried digging in the RUU files? i think the stuff you need is in side the rom.zip where we rename this rom.zip to LEGEIMG.zip and leave it at the root of a gold card to downgrade thinggy. extract it you have lots of .img... this files can be found from this thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=725430 you can look for the other tho...
    i dont remember we can just flash .img to our legend without s-off or security-off in fastboot.

if you cant mount your sd-card you can use a card reader.

but since you can go in to CWM with fake flash or you have change your recovery. why not use another card to flash. who knows you have a bad card?