[THEME]Doc's Master, SlimICS, AOKP 06/15/12 [Dark Semi-Transparent]

Search This thread

jcurtis369

Oct 4, 2010
Houston, TX
Hehe I manage to get some time last night finish my homework early :D. Whenever I get a chance I'll take the opportunity so I can keep up and serve you guys but right now im just porting it no changes are being made. When i get more time i will make it more blue and dark ;).

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium

sounds awesome i cant wait!! :D

[Edit]: Hey sinichi if you find time in your busy schedule it would be greatly appreciated if you ported this to Milestone 5

Last edited:

proper69

Dec 7, 2010
thank you so much for this theme. Its the nicest ics theme around, clean, simple, and the amount of transparency is awesome. I also really like the way messaging is themes, i was so sick of just black messaging, ugly! but yours looks really nice. keep up the good work!!

Reactions: sinichi21

JimmyD_92

Feb 26, 2011
Kentucky
This theme is just what I was looking for. I flashed over the PCB themed M5 with no issues. With your themed apps, I had to rename Vending.apk to Phonesky.apk to get it to work with the latest Gapps. Everything else is great. Thanks!

Reactions: sinichi21

sinichi21

Oct 14, 2010
Los Angeles
Ok guys here's some goodies think of it as special edition or what ever you want to call it I will only port this on every milestone build or depending on my time this is base on six pcblu theme I made it look simple add some transparency, dark background and merge some of the dark theme on it (like the icon and batmod) credit goes to sixstrings and the maker of pcb blue

Pcb blue Dark Theme

Last edited:

sinichi21

Oct 14, 2010
Los Angeles
Theme Updated to aokp build 35 and added slim ics v3.6 if many people download the dark theme on slim I will include it on the list

Last edited:
Reactions: JimmyD_92

JimmyD_92

Feb 26, 2011
Kentucky
None of the downloads are working for me. It may be a Mediafire issure though.

Edit: Worked with a different browser. Flashing Build 35 now.

Last edited:

JimmyD_92

Feb 26, 2011
Kentucky
Build 36 please! :) I can't bring myself to flash new versions without your theme to go with it.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using XDA

sinichi21

Oct 14, 2010
Los Angeles
Last edited:

JimmyD_92

Feb 26, 2011
Kentucky
I completely understand and was not trying to rush or anything. Thanks for your great work.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using XDA

Top Liked Posts